Mr. Green Gaming

It's a Mr. Green Christmas - TF2 shop opened!

Clavus

I got

Marking Shot

Super Charger

Stopwatch

Flying Doctor

Lock 'n Load

Metal Forging

Steel Forging

Sleep Switch

Styptic

and still got 8500 coins to spend;-/

Question about the jetpack. If you deflect granades on the ground will you jump into the are with that. Because thats kinda annoying. Thats the reason I dont get it yet. Mayby if there somebody who bought it can tell us/me

Question about the jetpack. If you deflect granades on the ground will you jump into the are with that. Because thats kinda annoying. Thats the reason I dont get it yet. Mayby if there somebody who bought it can tell us/me

Jetpack only works on the Backburner.

Oh than I will not buy that thing. I never use the backburner. I have crafted metal from the backburner:D

Thx. for the info Ywa

Ugh. NO. WRONG.

The Disguise Jutsu requires the backburner, the jetpack always works with whatever loadout. The jetpack is just "jump in the air and then hold the jump key".

Does this stuff work on the Arena server? I hope not D;

Every Mr-Green server.

So yeah.

Only fast respawn is disabled on Arena for obvious reasons.

Ugh. NO. WRONG.

The Disguise Jutsu requires the backburner, the jetpack always works with whatever loadout. The jetpack is just "jump in the air and then hold the jump key".

Every Mr-Green server.

So yeah.

why?

Ugh. NO. WRONG.

Every Mr-Green server.

So yeah.

why?

When you die, you die.

:lol:

:sax:

the items are so lolz: jetpack for flying pyro's, beeping people, flying sappers and engies... ah the possibilities, now to gain gcoins =P

gain them with donates!

its realy slow wwhen you want to gain them in-game :angry:

playing an hour and got your score at 50 there will be 20 gc (maybe a little more)

That's because you have to really earn them by playing your ass off (or donating).