Mr. Green Gaming

It's a Mr. Green Christmas - TF2 shop opened!

Clavus

Christmas is just a few days away, but we're celebrating already!

Click Here (because I tell you to)

The Team Fortress 2 item shop is now open! You can buy your items on this webpage and the upgrades will be available to you on our TF2 servers within the hour! What kind of stuff can you buy? What about a Pyro jetpack? Or the ability to exchange your ubercharge for health as a Medic? Those are just a few examples of what's available in the shop!

As a part of Christmas we arranged for a 'mutually beneficial deal'. You get DOUBLE the amount of Green-Coins for your donations until Sunday after Christmas! That means every euro you donate is worth 2000 Green-Coins!

For people who donated for the old TF2 donation advantages: the old system is gone! Instead you have all been compensated with the amount of Green-Coins you would've received for the donation, doubled by the Christmas deal! If you donated 15 euros back then, you should have received 30.000 GC in exchange! Go spend them on the new items!

Have fun guys and merry Christmas!

NOTE: any items you buy are connected to your forum account, so be sure to connect your Steam ID to it too for the abilities to work ingame!

CoD much?

Nice though :D

Wow. A lot of things are going to ruin TF2.

The shop items give additional abilities, but are either hardly noticeable or used in specific situations.

Also, once ingame and spawned, you can type '!itemhelp' for a small tutorial on how to use the abilities you purchased for that class.

The Team Fortress 2 item shop is now open! You can buy your items on this webpage and the upgrades will be available to you on our TF2 servers within the hour! What kind of stuff can you buy? What about a Pyro jetpack? Or the ability to exchange your ubercharge for health as a Medic? Those are just a few of the currently

My unfinished sentence sense is tingling :V

The Team Fortress 2 item shop is now open! You can buy your items on this webpage and the upgrades will be available to you on our TF2 servers within the hour! What kind of stuff can you buy? What about a Pyro jetpack? Or the ability to exchange your ubercharge for health as a Medic? Those are just a few of the currently

Don't you just hate it when people don't end

Don't you just hate it when people don't end