Mr. Green Gaming

Banned on Mr. Green Discord

helloCREEP

1. Discord Name: helloCREEP

2. Date Of Ban: Early to Mid May, 2022

3. Banned On: Mr. Green Discord Server 

4. Banned By: Don't remember 

5. Reason For The Ban: Sent a Gorilla text bubble meme to some admin or a mod. 

6. Reason I Should Be Unbanned: Need to follow updates about latest MTA events. I shall no longer provoke or be provoked by discord members or admins and follow all the rules. 

I have already explained my intentions in your last appeal, but i could compromise things a little bit. I could actually unban you, so you can follow MTA events, but you will remain muted, or you can just never be unbanned if that compromise doesn't suit your needs.

I don't really want to bring this up, but you were actually banned before AGAIN for using an alt account (which, in fact, could've been used to follow the MTA event updates but oh well)
image.png.52e1dba54099560bd654297b00f47de1.png

The choice is pretty much yours.

3 hours ago, F1MADKILLER said:
6 hours ago, Micha3lo said:

I have already explained my intentions in your last appeal, but i could compromise things a little bit. I could actually unban you, so you can follow MTA events, but you will remain muted, or you can just never be unbanned if that compromise doesn't suit your needs.

I don't really want to bring this up, but you were actually banned before AGAIN for using an alt account (which, in fact, could've been used to follow the MTA event updates but oh well)
image.png.52e1dba54099560bd654297b00f47de1.png

The choice is pretty much yours.

How long will the mute last?

On 11/17/2023 at 8:07 PM, Micha3lo said:

I am still waiting for an answer.

• 2 weeks later...