Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

EnRiFeR

Gameserver:Gmod zombie survival

Country of origin: Estonia

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990373069

Link to Xfire profile **:

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: The server does not have enough administration in the network that could monitor the players as long as possible in time. I play a long time on this server and I know the bugs and other things. At the forum, I can sit in a special section to help other players and also in IRC if you want my help. Was the experience of playing in the administration of Counter-Strike. I hope I can qualify:)

Wow. First post is admin app ohmy.gif

+1

It isnt really a good start if your first post is a admin app.

A good portion of the community needs to know you first.

The server does not have enough administration in the network that could monitor the players as long as possible in time

We've got atleast 5 admins.

1. ChickenNugget

2. Dusty

3. Me

4. Deluvas.

5. Chainsawman

(not counting Aiur because I never see him, if someone does see him being active. then im wrong.)

I play a long time on this server and I know the bugs and other things.

Such as?

Name a few :P

These are just a few points of critic.

+1

The server does not have enough administration in the network that could monitor the players as long as possible in time

1. ChickenNugget

2. Dusty

3. Me

4. Deluvas.

5. Chainsawman

(not counting Aiur because I never see him, if someone does see him being active. then im wrong.)

Why is everyone mistaking in my name? ^^

You forgot Error ;)

Also yes, posting an application as your first post is not really the good thing to do because ZS server is not the same as MTA (I'm going to generalize but most of the people from MTA post only an app as

their first post) and we don't have problems, actually, the admin team is ok here.

(edit,Ipod failed)

Edited by Chikennugget1

Write more about yourself and why you think you are ready to be an admin. And i didnt see you often on the server. :)

That Aiur is still Admin on the ZS Server is a bit strange. He isn't really active on the Left4Green forums/IRC and he is not helpful or friendly to other players. I don't want to act like a boss. Don't understand me wrong please! :)

Edited by car-pile-up

Whoa, I thought this was EmRa for a sec.

I think Zombie Survival is having Enough amount of Admins. Like...There's like one admin at least when I play.

Oh and you can tell them to fix them.

I dunno, haaven't seen you in-game yet even.

This server DOES have enough administration.

Who are you? I've never seen you ingame.

+1

1. ChickenNugget

2. Dusty

3. Me

4. Deluvas.

5. Chainsawman

Such as?

Name a few :P

These are just a few points of critic.

Well i would like to say that all in one. :D

+1 to all

You don't become admin just beclause you know aboute a bug. If everyone on IW who found a exploit was a admin...

I found SO MUCH expolits, that i dont say that im a hero... Error and Suck Sac would say the same. But I dont try making my self admin in this case.

So just play some more, like at least 50 hours.

You don't become admin just beclause you know aboute a bug. If everyone on IW who found a exploit was a admin...

Oh god. that means Mads would be admin D: !!!

Ohh crap:O

I see mads noclip to skybox and !bring all humans...

It would be a cold dark day in hell when mads gets admin, which would be when Clavus has set up a DarkRP server

Which fyi, will never happen.

I think this App will get declined because of the fact, that you are not active in the forum or the IRC (,Yet!!!)

Well, i have nothing bad to tell about you and you're trying to help me to keep the server "clean".

You're ok.

And i think i dont have anything to say about Aiur. I dont get it....i just dont get it...WHY IS HE STILL ADMIN?

anyway...good luck!

I think this App will get declined because of the fact, that you are not active in the forum or the IRC (,Yet!!!)

Well, i have nothing bad to tell about you and you're trying to help me to keep the server "clean".

You're ok.

And i think i dont have anything to say about Aiur. I dont get it....i just dont get it...WHY IS HE STILL ADMIN?

anyway...good luck!

I risk to be the devil's lawyer by defending Aiur but some feeeeew times I see him playing, he is not as active as us but maybe if we tell him what we say about him etc...maybe he will change? Who knows...

Where did Aiur come from? We're not revising Aiur's admin job, you can do that in your internal admin forum stuff by creating a topic where you speak freely about your concerns..

But if you want to ask Aiur why he's isnt active you should ask him on steam.

• 2 weeks later...