Mr. Green Gaming

Ban

mentor

Hi Flashy,
The reason for ban you already mentioned is that you blocked someone in a race. but you didn't mentioned you were already marked blocker for 1+ month  earlier even after that you were blocking a guy. other than that u were already having a mute of over 2+ months. mod team doesn't see any improvement in you even after these actions that's why you got banned.

i did the same as others they blocked my way aswell. you guys dont see other people insulting each other. When you guys saw i talk with anyone? Skyline named guy provoked me well and he continued even i was muted.

i join for play shooter gamemode only and cant ban me because of somebody uncomfortable. 

Well if someone is blocking you may record it and send it to my discord , same thing will be done with him/her. other than that skyline said things to you earlier I muted him straight away other than that I don't have more proofs against him if you can send it to me I will make sure to mute him for longer time. also we see people its not like we don't acknowledge it we do but we give them warning that's our first thing to do if they take warning for grant we proceed for next steps. we can unban you if the guy who reported you takes back his report now that's your job how you convince him.