Mr. Green Gaming

ADMIN RIGHTS

Hey there, I'm a regular player on your server, pretty cool, with nice scripting.

There's the problem that everybody knows, hackers.

I don't know if it's possible, but it would be of great help that some of us are granted with some "administrative" rights. I'm not talking about of being full admin, but having the possibility of make two things on particular:

1. Votemap (actually this isn't a problem anymore)

2. Votekick

With some people, dont know, 5-10, with the possibility of votekicking, the game would be more enjoyable.

Thanks for listening :)

Edited by Necroticism

I see Necro play all the time and i am sure he would be a good candidate for administrative rights. I don't want to toot my own horn but Taint3d and I are here all the time and would be happy to have some lower level administrative rights on the MTA server as well.

I, like him, enjoy your server, but it would be much more fun if there was regular administrative coverage to get rid of the constant hackers that plague your server.

What server are we talking about...?

Doesnt the topic section give it away?

I don't really look at that. He could have atleast given the games title in the thread itself.

Just admit you were too lazy to look.

I don't really look at that. He could have atleast given the games title in the thread itself.

Edited by Botervloot

What server are we talking about...?

Doesnt the topic section give it away?

Just admit you were too lazy to look.

And I say you should stop being lazy and look next time. Anyway, back ontopic.

I see Necro play all the time and i am sure he would be a good candidate for administrative rights. I don't want to toot my own horn but Taint3d and I are here all the time and would be happy to have some lower level administrative rights on the MTA server as well.

I, like him, enjoy your server, but it would be much more fun if there was regular administrative coverage to get rid of the constant hackers that plague your server.

Thanks! I would be a nice admin, just kicking and banning at will :D

But... I don't know, since Juggernaut became admin, he's not the same... he plays less and less... there's something about getting admin rights. :o

So, those lower admin rights sound better :)

I can see I have to explain my previous post in this thread

Well guys, either you're an admin or not an admin.. Normal players shouldn't have the right to kick/ban. If I've said otherwise before then it's something I've been writing by a mistake.

We normal players cannnot trust some random guys who all of a sudden just get a few admin rights and do what they want to do, kicking and banning at will, which would result in instant chaos..

I fell temped to say it again: Apply for admin, if you want to be admin

Edited by Danni

Well guys, either you're an admin or not an admin.. Normal players shouldn't have the right to kick/ban. If I've said otherwise before then it's something I've been writing by a mistake.

We normal players cannnot trust some random guys who all of a sudden just get a few admin rights and do what they want to do, kicking and banning at will, which would result in instant chaos..

That's why I'm asking you to giving me some rights, I'm not a "normal" player, several players of the server (like tic toc & tainted) can support my petition.

The "banning and kicking at will" was a joke! come on! no offense, but it seems that you're writing here without knowing the issues concerning Mr. Green's server on MTA.

Servers like DDC and Little Whitey's give you the choice of votekick and votemap by default, and it isn't chaos.

But, if you can't give "lower admin rights" I'll apply for full admin. :bon:

That's why I'm asking you to giving me some rights, I'm not a "normal" player, several players of the server (like tic toc & tainted) can support my petition.

Many people can vouch that I'm not normal too.

The "banning and kicking at will" was a joke! come on! no offense, but it seems that you're writing here without knowing the issues concerning Mr. Green's server on MTA.

Servers like DDC and Little Whitey's give you the choice of votekick and votemap by default, and it isn't chaos.

But, if you can't give "lower admin rights" I'll apply for full admin. :bon:

I'm gonna tell you one thing pal!

I'm playing on the MTA server and I now that fucking problem we have with hackers and blcokers, and it's pissing me off.

We can't give so called 'lower admin rights' atm, so apply for admin.

Edited by Danni

Many people can vouch that I'm not normal too.

You again?? :lol:

I barely know you, and I can vouch of that.

Edited by Necroticism

Since it's been holidays I haven't been at the computer as much as normal. When the holidays are over I will be back in school, and at the PC a lot. So I'm sorry if you all feel neglected right now.

The only admins I ever see on are me and SkyNet. Ywa is on, but I'm sure he has a lot to do most of the time, and doesn't like to be bothered constantly about MTA. Two more admins for MTA would be a great thing, as long as they play at least every other day, participate on the forums, and on IRC, and not just become an admin and disappear like someone some of us know.