Mr. Green Gaming

Let's hear it for itsy bitsy brother!

EmRA

Lil bro turned 12 today (thank god I have lost my mic), wish him happy birthday!

Why am I posting about my little brother you ask? Because he is part of our community, he has played on L4G servers such as ZS and tf2 on my/big brother's account.

He also once played Halo with me and Nobana.

Yoshi> KOPEING! You speak french? :o ([FR]T'es français au passage?[FRKTHXBAI])

Not really. In fact, even with Babel Fish I can't figure out what you said between brackets. But French sounds hella cool. (I have it at school but we don't really learn much).

Nevermind, I thought you were french, cause of your signature, and the "è" (which are only on french and maybe spanish keyboards), that's why.

I said "Are you french by the way?" between brackets.

There are only 4 frenchies coming here, me among 'em, excepted Ni Pah the others are not here (but one told me he has web issues) so I'm looking for new fresh french meat :bon:

Yoshi> KOPEING! You speak french? :o ([FR]T'es français au passage?[FRKTHXBAI])

Not really. In fact, even with Babel Fish I can't figure out what you said between brackets. But French sounds hella cool. (I have it at school but we don't really learn much).

Nevermind, I thought you were french, cause of your signature, and the "è" (which are only on french and maybe spanish keyboards), that's why.

Ah, mais cela le explique. Tu peux aussi dactylographier cette lettre sur mon clavier: d'abord:

'

alors:

e

D'ailleurs, je connais différents filles françaises. Ils sont et cool tous d'un côté joli et gentil, mais ils peuvent être parfois véritablement un bitch.

Bad French, I know.

(Sorry, I'm going offtopic).