Stuff I think about:

- Fast/instant respawn

- No class limits

- Reserved slots

- No team-balancing

+ (my suggestion)

-Steady sniper

-Fast MG reload

-Extra grenades on any class (with rifleman Extra launcher grenade and More Bazooka rockets)

-No Zoom out after sniper shot

-Extra Sprint speed on Assault class

-More MG bullets

-(Dont know sure bout this) !medic class

Those are all lame suggestions for lamers. Extra sprint for Assault? No zoom out for snipers? STEADY SNIPER?! I don't want noobs like you to ruin my game with those features. It's bad enough with the campers and assault noobs already, so don't give them any more reasons to camp more and pick lame classes more. <_<

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuff I think about:

- Fast/instant respawn

- No class limits

- Reserved slots

- No team-balancing

+ (my suggestion)

-Steady sniper

-Fast MG reload

-Extra grenades on any class (with rifleman Extra launcher grenade and More Bazooka rockets)

-More MG bullets

Those are all lame suggestions for lamers. Extra sprint for Assault? No zoom out for snipers? STEADY SNIPER?! I don't want noobs like you to ruin my game with those features. It's bad enough with the campers and assault noobs already, so don't give them any more reasons to camp more and pick lame classes more. <_<

VforV

you are totally wrong this topic is for ideas

so....

HE HAS SOME IDEAS

maybe you are like: ''SHIT IDEAS'' but they are ideas

and they are fun

makes playing DOD:S much more funner

+100 for LASTION

Edited by Firehawk

Stuff I think about:

- Fast/instant respawn

- No class limits

- Reserved slots

- No team-balancing

+ (my suggestion)

-Steady sniper

-Fast MG reload

-More MG bullets

VforV

so....

HE HAS SOME IDEAS

and they are fun

+100 for LASTION

but dont make them to overpowered thats what V is talking about i think. this will destroy the good gameplay that dods has.

but dont make them to overpowered thats what V is talking about i think. this will destroy the good gameplay that dods has.

You get the point. :)

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I did like the Medic idea. It's a pitty that they don't put in any Medic class in it, but maybe they thought about it cause they put in the 'Medic/Sani!' shouts (though you can only use them by binding a key to it), which I spam in-game nowadays. ^^

Stuff I think about:

- Fast/instant respawn

- No class limits

- Reserved slots

- No team-balancing

+ (my suggestion)

-Steady sniper

-Fast MG reload

-More MG bullets

VforV

so....

HE HAS SOME IDEAS

and they are fun

+100 for LASTION

and oke you're right but he could say it a bid nicer. not like: ''i don't want noobs like you to ruin my game''

it could be like this

'' i dont like the ideas i think it will ruin the game a bid''

you know?

and oke you're right but he could say it a bid nicer. not like: ''i don't want noobs like you to ruin my game''

it could be like this

you know?

I know, but that's because I'm so frustrated about these people. They have been working on my nerves since Day of Defeat 1.3, and that's a long time.

So, to Lastion: I appologize. Now please pick a rifle or go support if you want to spray, at least now you'll be aiming.

Edited by VforV

it could be like this

you know?

I know, but that's because I'm so frustrated about these people. They have been working on my nerves since Day of Defeat 1.3, and that's a long time.

So, to Lastion: I appologize. Now please pick a rifle or go support if you want to spray, at least now you'll be aiming.

oke

You get the point. :)

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I did like the Medic idea. It's a pitty that they don't put in any Medic class in it, but maybe they thought about it cause they put in the 'Medic/Sani!' shouts (though you can only use them by binding a key to it), which I spam in-game nowadays. ^^

yeah its kinda strange that they have medic calls in the game and no medic ;)

Stuff I think about:

- Fast/instant respawn

- No class limits

- Reserved slots

- No team-balancing

+ (my suggestion)

-Steady sniper

-Fast MG reload

-More MG bullets

VforV

so....

HE HAS SOME IDEAS

and they are fun

+100 for LASTION

/agree i didnt mean it that way.

just post some more idea's like for the support class having 12% chance to ignore dmg and stuff to make it balanced again.

+ BIG QUOTE FTW

Edited by Lastion
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...