Ywa

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatman /Experimental MIRV, Wazer Wifle or Chinese Assault Rifle

+1

Something like health regeneration, Increase endurance for sprint

No-fucking-way. Then it would be like those crappy WC3 servers in CSS, if you know what I mean. The game must remain (kind of)fair for everyone. But no extra/regeneration health, speed, etc.

Stuff I think about:

- Fast/instant respawn

- Reserved slots

+1 When I saw the topic title, 'fast respawn' came into my mind directly. Reserved slots might be good too, though it should be limited to 30 days or something.

- No class limits

- No team-balancing

-10 Without class limits, the game is totally ruined and imbalanced. I'd rather don't see anything that gives a player an advantage in-game, the game must stay fair to anyone. So no extra health, no health regeneration.

The only thing that might be usefull is extra ammo for restricted classes, and the only class I can think of is the Rocket class (or that you can use your own ammo that you normally can give away to another player with the H key). I'd say the MG class too, but they camp too much.

No team-balancing I mean that the players with that shop item aren't affected by it.

Can you make that more expensive, so everyone couldn't buy it right at the beginning? Or make it limited, like certain amount of that "product"? Otherwise it would be the same with no team-balancing at all.

- Hats (pun)

- I've got plenty: Larger clip

- Hardhat: Helmet protects from a single headshot.

- Bomberman: Explosive damage is slightly increased.

- I am pills!: Health regen, 1 hp per second.

- One eyed drunk: You can faintly see where you throw/shoot your grenades.

- Sharper Shooter: As as sniper, your scope movement while in zoom is reduced by (50?) percent.

- Marathon Man: When your stamina bar goes red, you can still walk at the speed that you normally should.

- Smokin' Smoking Smoker: Your smoke stays longer, is bigger, and more dense then normal.

- Feather Boots: They can barely hear your walk

- Workin' out: Your accuracy with a HMG without putting it up is increased by 30 %

- Psychic: You can see how long it will take when your enemy has captured something, or how many people are at a flag.

- Eagle Eye: You can spot enemy players on your map from 5 m

something like that

Edited by Botervloot

- Hats (pun)

- I've got plenty: Larger clip

- Hardhat: Helmet protects from a single headshot.

- Bomberman: Explosive damage is slightly increased.

- I am pills!: Health regen, 1 hp per second.

- One eyed drunk: You can faintly see where you throw/shoot your grenades.

- Sharper Shooter: As as sniper, your scope movement while in zoom is reduced by (50?) percent.

- Marathon Man: When your stamina bar goes red, you can still walk at the speed that you normally should.

- Smokin' Smoking Smoker: Your smoke stays longer, is bigger, and more dense then normal.

- Feather Boots: They can barely hear your walk

- Workin' out: Your accuracy with a HMG without putting it up is increased by 30 %

- Psychic: You can see how long it will take when your enemy has captured something, or how many people are at a flag.

- Eagle Eye: You can spot enemy players on your map from 5 m

something like that

+1