Mr. Green Gaming

The Leet World

Clavus

http://smoothfewfilms.com/theleetworld/

Don't know if any of you guys know this series, but it's probably the best machinima series I've seen made in Source. The Leet World is mainly filmed in Counter-Strike: Source, combined with a few bits of GMod. The story is about a TV show where both the Terrorist and Counter-Terrorist team live in the same house, trying to win the season by beating the other team in challenges that sort of go like the CSS games we're used to.

I've been following it since the second half season 1. It has a really good story/plot and great voice acting, so I recommend everyone to watch it when they've got time. They recently aired the 3rd episode of season 2, making it a total of 17 episodes in the series up till now.

http://smoothfewfilms.com/theleetworld/

Don't know if any of you guys know this series, but it's probably the best machinima series I've seen made in Source. The Leet World is mainly filmed in Counter-Strike: Source, combined with a few bits of GMod. The story is about a TV show where both the Terrorist and Counter-Terrorist team live in the same house, trying to win the season by beating the other team in challenges that sort of go like the CSS games we're used to.

I've been following it since the second half season 1. It has a really good story/plot and great voice acting, so I recommend everyone to watch it when they've got time. They recently aired the 3rd episode of season 2, making it a total of 17 episodes in the series up till now.

I watched some of the episodes and they are really really good! :) when I have some more free time I am going to definetly watch them all.. Cheers for the link :D