Mr. Green Gaming

New maps for the surf server

Six22

ive been playing there for some time now and its always the same maps and its getting kinda boring so i though lets suggest some new maps and hope they get on the server :)

first: surf_greatriver_henly_v2

another greatriver map they are always fun and this one has alot of secrets, thats what makes most maps fun.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/26291

Second: surf_fruits

an awsome map to test your skills in surfing verry hard one its verry fun imo. only problem maybe is is that its an skill map so u cant kill eachoter only die until the timelimit reaches.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/70193

third: surf_xiv_v2a

verry verry awsome map in my opinion. at the beginning theres a race to the middle first one that gets to the middle gets to choose the map people are gonna surf on. its a map with several maps built in it. most of the maps u can choose from are well known maps and some are new.

its 1 map with 14 maps in it.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/25752

fourth: surf_skyworld_unlimited

its the nostalgic surf_skyworld but then unlimited its verry verry much fun to play imo.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/16214

Fift: surf_ski_2

surf ski its a rippof from the map made for cs1.6 but its verry fun to play. there is a secret area with buy zone and u can get a trail behind u lots of fun when u surf/fly trough the whole map and people only see a trail of red or blue trough the map.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/65400

and Sixt but not least: surf_abhorrence

cant really explain this map only that its an awsome map i played ALOT back in the days. its alot fun with lots of secret spots many guns and a jail people can get out of anytime but with reduced health.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/19488

Hope this wil make the surf server a better more fun an more populated server:)

Cheers, Rocky.

Edited by Six22

Server has already Surf_abhorrance, and surf fruits is no good for normal server. Its a skill surf map, normal people wouldn't enjoy it.

And I would like to add that Surf_dust2005 and surf_mrgeen would be good, both were on the list, but were deleted for who knows what reason.

Server has already Surf_abhorrance, and surf fruits is no good for normal server. Its a skill surf map, normal people wouldn't enjoy it.

And I would like to add that Surf_dust2005 and surf_mrgeen would be good, both were on the list, but were deleted for who knows what reason.

i wasnt sure about fruits but i will delete it. and i wasnst sure if i saw abhorrence on this server or other server. but i havent played it in a long long time on mrgreen server.

if u fix the link and some info about those 2 maps i will put it at the begin post

Edited by Six22

I've played this map on other servers and it's a good map, I hope the crew will upload this one, never played the other maps :clown:

Yes its ALOT Fun, there are alot of fun small maps built in it. but idk how it is with the lagg because its a big server and a big map and the server already starts laggin with 20+ people in it. so let Ywa decide about it:)

(btw didnt knew u wehere mc.v always wondered who u were just read it in ur sig XD)

I've played this map on other servers and it's a good map, I hope the crew will upload this one, never played the other maps :clown:

Yes, its fun/ok. But it wouldn't be so good, mainly because all players start from same place(ok, opposite sides of one room) with knives, and first one to get on the tele decides the "mini-map".

This would be bad because

A ) People wouldn't maybe figure to go to the tele and instead they could just start knife-fighting.

B ) The one who gets to the tele, could just stay there, camping, without deciding the map. And because players start with knife, they couldn't kill the player in there.

C ) Some of the mini maps are awesome, but some of them aren't good/suck. I dunno if this is a good or a bad thing?

surf_greatriver_henly_v2

This too used to be in the server, but was removed for who-know-what reason. It is a really good map, a lot better than the surf_greatriver_xtreme(which replaced henly?), and people would surely like it.

And then we get to the surf_mrgreen/surf_mrgreen2 map. Was this deleted because Kniight disappeared(he made it, so?), or why? People loved this map. It would be fun to even try it, and then see what people think about it.

Edited by Nobana

Yes its ALOT Fun, there are alot of fun small maps built in it. but idk how it is with the lagg because its a big server and a big map and the server already starts laggin with 20+ people in it. so let Ywa decide about it:)

(btw didnt knew u wehere mc.v always wondered who u were just read it in ur sig XD)

Yes thats me :clown:

Yes, its fun/ok. But it wouldn't be so good, mainly because all players start from same place(ok, opposite sides of one room) with knives, and first one to get on the tele decides the "mini-map".

This would be bad because

A ) People wouldn't maybe figure to go to the tele and instead they could just start knife-fighting.

B ) The one who gets to the tele, could just stay there, camping, without deciding the map. And because players start with knife, they couldn't kill the player in there.

C ) Some of the mini maps are awesome, but some of them aren't good/suck. I dunno if this is a good or a bad thing?

surf_greatriver_henly_v2

This too used to be in the server, but was removed for who-know-what reason. It is a really good map, a lot better than the surf_greatriver_xtreme(which replaced henly?), and people would surely like it.

And then we get to the surf_mrgreen/surf_mrgreen2 map. Was this deleted because Kniight disappeared(he made it, so?), or why? People loved this map. It would be fun to even try it, and then see what people think about it.

A- They will understand after a few rounds.

B- Admins?

C- true, some of the mini-maps sucks :mellow:

Henly for Xtreme- +1, Henly is much better

mr-green maps in the server- ok, but i won't be my favorite map :clown:

B- Admins?

Isn't any?

about the A part. u dont spawn with knife u spawn with nothing. so ur not able to kill anyone.

Oh, alright. I played this map on a server that had Scout + knife as spawning weapons. I always assumed that the map had at least the knife in other servers too.

E: And about that Ski_2 map, have you played it? I haven't but it looks like you can jump between/skip surfs. Like in surf_badlands1, you know?

That you don't have to surf the designed route, and instead of that, you can just, with enough speed, "skip" the whole thing and go the teleports. Know what I mean?

Edited by Nobana

B- Admins?

Isn't any?

about the A part. u dont spawn with knife u spawn with nothing. so ur not able to kill anyone.

Oh, alright. I played this map on a server that had Scout + knife as spawning weapons. I always assumed that the map had at least the knife in other servers too.

E: And about that Ski_2 map, have you played it? I haven't but it looks like you can jump between/skip surfs. Like in surf_badlands1, you know?

That you don't have to surf the designed route, and instead of that, you can just, with enough speed, "skip" the whole thing and go the teleports. Know what I mean?

yeah i know what u mean but that makes the map more fun. u should play it before signing it off its a verry fun map imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Im asking to remove surf_japan_reloaded and surf_icarus from the server. Last time we had Icarus, the player amount lityrally dropped from 10vs10 to 3vs3. That ain't fun anymore. Same thing with Japan.

And I see that the good ol' maps like surf_dust2005 and surf_mrgreen are still in the server. They're just not in the rotation. Few people have asked me that why isnt dust2005 in rotation and asked to change in it.

Please add them to the votings?

Nobana out.

Im asking to remove surf_japan_reloaded and surf_icarus from the server. Last time we had Icarus, the player amount lityrally dropped from 10vs10 to 3vs3. That ain't fun anymore. Same thing with Japan.

And I see that the good ol' maps like surf_dust2005 and surf_mrgreen are still in the server. They're just not in the rotation. Few people have asked me that why isnt dust2005 in rotation and asked to change in it.

Please add them to the votings?

Nobana out.

you are admin, so you can remove the maps i think? :clown:

• 1 month later...