Mr. Green Gaming

Half Life Speedrun

It is indeed Tool Assisted Speedrun.

It slows the gameplay on an emulator down to frame by frame, allowing you to control the game in what would be impossible in real time. Many TAS emulators, such as Mupen64 (Nintendo 64 emulator) also have the option to make re-records. Allowing you to do a certain section of gameplay again and again until perfect.

Hundy, Super Mario 64 is beaten using a BLJ (backwards long jump) on the 'never ending' stairs. It builds up enough speed to break through the boundaries and therefore getting you into the last section of the game. This can be done pretty easily in real time as well.

It's also not cheating :V

It slows the gameplay on an emulator down to frame by frame, allowing you to control the game in what would be impossible in real time. Many TAS emulators, such as Mupen64 (Nintendo 64 emulator) also have the option to make re-records. Allowing you to do a certain section of gameplay again and again until perfect.

Hundy, Super Mario 64 is beaten using a BLJ (backwards long jump) on the 'never ending' stairs. It builds up enough speed to break through the boundaries and therefore getting you into the last section of the game. This can be done pretty easily in real time as well.

The BLJ is used on many different spots, and it is now possible to beat the game with 0 stars.

I suck at BLJ'ing. :(

The BLJ is used on many different spots, and it is now possible to beat the game with 0 stars.

I know, I'm RoadOfDarkness on the SM64 GameFAQ forums :V

I know, I'm RoadOfDarkness on the SM64 GameFAQ forums :V

Lol. I managed to get the lowest score of the Videoquiz there. :/