Mr. Green Gaming

App Hry

Bublin

Gameserver:Infected Wars

Country of origin:Slovakia (Europe)

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:STEAM_0:0:26769580 I dint LInk add me on game

Link to Xfire profile **:magor159

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I wanna be admin on this server on me brainz are new mode Infected wars are cool and this webside are cool

I wanna be Admin for i have Time for this.

-Hry5ikassro2001 Have Nice day.

post-1061-126347667123.jpg

Oh god noo...Dude. I have NEVER seen you. Like...on my 200 hours of playtime. Never, seen, you.

And this sure is really...small application. Err...Why exactly you should be chosen?'

"I wanna be admin on this server on me brainz are new mode Infected wars are cool and this webside are cool

I wanna be Admin for i have Time for this." Is not good at all, not at all. Just because you think IW is cool and this website is cool, it does not tell why YOU Should be Chosen.

Please, Try to get more information and all, also. Get more text, also, get yourself more known, Like I said, I have never seen you in Infected wars.

I don't actually know, but isn't this getting DE-RAILED? I said, I WANT A REASON. WHY YOU SHOULD, YOU SHOULD, BECOME AN ADMIN. If you are just "HEY LOOK A COOL RP SERVER I HAS FOUND GET IN WWWW. _ABLABLABALBALL!", then no.

We need...Mature-ish people, who just don't come in and say" I WUN BE ADMEEENZ!"

Now. Reason.