Mr. Green Gaming

Community Map for TF2 PL/CTF/CP/KOTH/Arena

I was wondering, and I thought it would be great if a few (or more) members of this forum, made map together?

Everyone make a part of the map, and then we "mold" them together into something. It would be great if it worked.

What do you people think?

(of course, only good/decent mappers should apply to this)

IF this is (partly) approved by the TC (so that they will add the map), fill in this form:

Name:

Gametype:

What do you want to make/do?:

Experience: Pro/Advanced/Skillfull/Beginner/Greenhorn

My form:

Name: Botervloot

Gametype: Payload or CP

What do you want to make/do?: Payload: Detailing, Tactical check, Theme and partly Lay-out. Same goes for CP.

Experience:Advanced

Also, if possible, show some of your work. And another rule: Don't quit. Or your work (if good) will be preserved, and as punishment, you will not get your name on the final work.

Edited by Botervloot

Remembers me of the previous community map we tried to make, although that didn't really have a theme. The main problem you'll run into is the different mapping style of people. Not using nodraw surfaces / poor optimization / etc.

True. That's why I'm going to pick 5 people, who have the best "skill". The ones in red (beginner/greenhorn) will actually never be chosen.

I'm sorry, don't read my last post.

Name: BlueYoshi97

Gametype: PayLoad

What do you want to make/do?: A Hotel/Ghosthouse (It appears I'm good at making scary maps)

Experience: BEST YOU EVER HAD.

Also, don't quit yourself!

:V

I put those there on purpose, or else you might think: "Well, there is like easy, medium and hard right? Well I'm easy then!" But that is too vague. And these catagories are more of use.

We'll just see where this goes. I'm certain the TC won't participate in this. I was actually not hoping for this, for they are experienced mappers.

Edited by Botervloot

What do you want to make/do?: A Hotel/Ghosthouse (It appears I'm good at making scary maps)

I put those there on purpose, or else you might think: "Well, there is like easy, medium and hard right? Well I'm easy then!" But that is too vague. And these catagories are more of use.

We'll just see where this goes. I'm certain the TC won't participate in this. I was actually not hoping for this, for they are experienced mappers.

Oh. Well, I'm not joining then.

Me too. But this is a project that would seem like fun. And it's made from a wide selection of people, with different ideas. And I would love to make it turn out good.

On another note, this project has no real deadline. It's just for fun. You won't get any money out of it. Mostly respect.

Oh. Well, I'm not joining then.

Don't judge me too quickly. What were you planning on doing? (ghost house, wtf)