Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application: [DRuG]NikT

DRuGNikT

Consider this application retracted.. given the negative manner in which I've been dealt with.

Gameserver: Mr Green's MTA DM 1.x.x

Country of origin: Australia

Link to Xfire profile : http://www.xfire.com/profile/nnnikt/

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I manage resources for, host, admin and generally run DRuG's & aussiegameserver.com's MTA & SA-MP servers which have been 24/7 (and reasonably busy) for more years than I can count. I have assisted in the setting up of CJA Australia's SAMP & MTA, Admin on ALW & SiK MTA and generally do what I can for the GTA Scene.. in the early days of MTADM I also compiled binaries for and set up Sanzor's servers in finland. I founded and have run a GTA modding clan now for about 8 years called DRuG - with devs in the SAMP team, naturally we are very anti-cheat.

I've made about 15 vehicles, some lua scipts for MTA and many other assorted mods for the GTA series, but prefer to race with my game mod-free - all most mods succeed in doing is crapping out your handling or lowering your frame rate - as an oldschool modder and racing purist, I am also in a unique position to spot even obscure hacks.

As a regular on Mr Green's most nights, I finish in the top 5 on most races. This gives me a unique perspective from which to locate cheats, and the distraction of racing to not "over admin", which I feel is the death of most servers - I tend to follow a "you'll keep" approach, where it becomes pretty obvious if a cheat needs to be removed, leaving the server thanking me for it.

I note in your rules it refers to people being in a clan conflicting with their membership of the admin team. This leads me to point out that as a founder of a very large GTA clan, I am not in a position to leave DRuG - but can reassure you this is the source of my good experience and admin skills I am able to bring to the server, and that it would only serve to enhance, not conflict with my usefulness on the admin team.

Edited by DRuGNikT

nice application. i saw u once or twice. yes. ur a good racer. but that doesnt means nothing :P

well. IF, u made admin here, you must leave your clan =S

Also, if you're in a clan now. You must leave that clan as soon you join the admin team.

its not a good thing for you , seeing you are not ready to leave DRUG team. i hope you think about it and then come to a decision.

gl

oh.. and to become an admin, please go to IRC and forums, be active on both.

Admin candidates and admins must read and post on the forums and IRC channels often. We don't want admins who are unactive at the forums and/or IRC channels.

x)

@ NikT it seems like you have a full plate already.

Fair point - but nah, I wouldn't be offering my support if I didn't feel it necessary and available.. When my servers are quiet, my time is spent on LFG.. I like it here - and as a regular player, naturally I have more incentive to want to keep the server hax free.

As the founding member of DRuG and host of many of our servers, I have delegated enough admins that mta & samp can run without me - same goes with DRuG itself.. I've appointed around 10 coleaders, some of whom have kept the crew alive when women have had me errmm... occupied.. for months on end (gaming always gets chosen over women eventually, in the land of NikT - you may call this tragic, I call it wise).

Thanks again for all the good feedback.

Edited by DRuGNikT
  • 4 weeks later...

May as well retract my request for admin...

I've found the admins here pretty damn up themselves, on the whole - I offer my help, and it's pretty much ignored, with the admins that do speak up just being negative, with little or no reason...

Tonight, one of the rare occasions I find the server with admins on, rather than 2 or 3 hackers (as is usually the case), Danni, an admin I've never met before, mutes me out of the blue after I make a random joke comment.. "ya mums a hippo" - not directed at anyone specific.. really just to lighten my mood/the mood of the server.

Instead, I get muted, then when I rejoin to request a warning in future after the mute was left on over 10 mins, I get warned next time it'll be a 12 hour ban for evading.. I respond "sheesh wat a biatch".. then get kicked for admin abuse.

This isn't admin abuse, the is misuse of admin and player abuse... and my response.. go fuck yourselves.. I won't be back, and I'll be spreading the word that left4green aint a nice place to be.

Oh, and expect the same.. err.. welcome in my servers.

Edited by DRuGNikT

I've found the admins here pretty damn up themselves, on the whole - I offer my help, and it's pretty much ignored, with the admins that do speak up just being negative, with little or no reason...

Tonight, one of the rare occasions I find the server with admins on, rather than 2 or 3 hackers (as is usually the case), Danni, an admin I've never met before, mutes me out of the blue after I make a random joke comment.. "ya mums a hippo" - not directed at anyone specific.. really just to lighten my mood/the mood of the server.

Instead, I get muted, then when I rejoin to request a warning in future after the mute was left on over 10 mins, I get warned next time it'll be a 12 hour ban for evading.. I respond "sheesh wat a biatch".. then get kicked for admin abuse.

This isn't admin abuse, the is misuse of admin and player abuse... and my response.. go fuck yourselves.. I won't be back, and I'll be spreading the word that left4green aint a nice place to be.

too bad for you..

Should I copy what you kept calling our moms?

oh and dont forget the kick reason:

[DRuG]NikT: Danni - next time perhaps be nice enough to warn? sheesh wat a biatch

You evaded the mute and insulted me, which I actually could ban for, but was nice to kick you.

Feel free to complain in here: http://forums.left4green.com/forum/31-multi-theft-auto/

Btw, you got kicked for "admin insult" not "admin abuse"

I know nothing about MTA, nor do I know exactly from what happened, but from what I understand from this post, and Danni's is that you couldn't take a punishment which came as a result of your rule breaking, I think you misunderstood what was going on, when Danni said "next time it'll be a 12 hour ban for evading." that more advice than a warning, it was just your misinterpretation that triggered your response and resuled in you kicked, If You feel you want to leaveand say bad things about left4green because of that, I think you're childish and pathetic, be a man, deal with it, and let life carry on.

Also, what was his age? 32 XD? Dude, this guy is just a pathetic kid that tries to show as someone else than he is.

actually, he is 37 going on for 38, i kno this for a fact as ive met him and drank with him

from what ive seen of this, it was a misunderstanding of NikT's humor, which then resulted in this, his comment is never directed at anyone in a harsh way, it was meant as a joke.

no offence or anything, but this server could use with members like NikT apart from all the hackers that are on, was a surprise there was admin on tonight actually, as there never is any other time

im with NikT on this, i wont be coming back, i dont care if you delete my acc on here either, it dont bother me