Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

massi-gear

Gameserver:Mr. Greens Zombie Survival Server

Country of origin:Germany

Hi,

My name is Marcel, I'm 17 years old and I live in a small town which is called Tarmstedt near Hamburg. My hobbies are codding and design websites (i still learning) and i love to play video games, one of them is garrys mod i love that game and play it since the release. At the beginnig i played the standart mode "sandbox" but after a time i was bored and searched for a new mod so i found "Mr.Greens Zombie Survival" i joined, and at the first minute on the server i falled in love. Now its been 3 years that i found this server and i still play it ive played all generations of zs, i know the bad times and the good times, i know all the regular players and the admins and now i think its time to be a part of this awesome community.

Why i think i'm fit to be admin?

- I'm always friendly to the other players and try to help them when they have problems.

- When I see someone needs help in IRC channel, forum or server, then I'll try to be on the server as fastest i can.

- I'm a neutral player. Everyone has the same rights.

- Respecting the rules.

- I am very often ingame (sometimes at the nights)

P.S: I know i don have much posts in the forum but i want to be often online now at the forum and IRC.

i hope thats enough.

cya

massi-gear

Edited by massi-gear
  • 2 weeks later...