Mr. Green Gaming

My App.

Messy

Gameserver: Garry's Mod servers, Mainly the Infected Wars server.

Country of origin: Greece.

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MessehWorld

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

First, Hello. I'm a very active player, I have 525 Hours in the IW server, I like fair play, helping new people and keep them playing. I'm popular in the server, I'm Master of IW and very friendly to all people. I know That my age is a problem, but I think I'll help a lot. I have some admin experience from an RP Server. I love too much the server but I must study on weekdays, but I'm really active in Weekends and Fridays. I Can speak english pretty well, lately I got my English Diploma. I'm always happy and I'm always in the mood to play the game.

The reasons I can help are: I'm active, I know the differences between skills and hacks, I have admin experience and I'm able to help newbies.

I'm young but I have experience in games and administration.

Thank you all!

I hope you accept :]

Edited by Messy

Another problem is that IW has already got alot of admins and there aren't much exploits/Hackers/farmers/ anymore.

IW only have two active admins. Sacrifical and Toaster. The rest is on the server once in a while.

We already have a lot of admins, Sacrifical and Toaster aren't the only two active admins.

Another problem is that IW has already got alot of admins and there aren't much exploits/Hackers/farmers/ anymore.
IW only have two active admins. Sacrifical and Toaster. The rest is on the server once in a while
We already have a lot of admins, Sacrifical and Toaster aren't the only two active admins

they are the only who play Iw ofen

Edited by Notte
  • 3 weeks later...