Mr. Green Gaming

Possibly new Zombie Survival classes

Ywa

Does every zombie need to ranged?

In my opinion the fun of zombie survival gamemodes is that they can't attack you from far.

What about one like The Soldiers pickaxe in TF2? Deals more damage when its health is low.

Or a normal soldier, has low health but is immune to bodyshots (and possibly head) due to bulletproof vest.

if he's immune to headshots and bodyshots.

How do you kill him :P ?

In my opinion the fun of zombie survival gamemodes is that they can't attack you from far.

What about one like The Soldiers pickaxe in TF2? Deals more damage when its health is low.

Or a normal soldier, has low health but is immune to bodyshots (and possibly head) due to bulletproof vest.

if he's immune to headshots and bodyshots.

How do you kill him :P ?

Legshots.

Low health -> Triggers this effect. Gotta shoot him in the head, otherwise, he won't die.

There is one problem. New players won't know about this and will say: "amafagad why diz not di i shut u in da chest" .. You gotta tell me through a notice or something..

Edited by Deluvas

Low health -> Triggers this effect. Gotta shoot him in the head, otherwise, he won't die.

There is one problem. New players won't know about this and will say: "amafagad why diz not di i shut u in da chest" .. You gotta tell me through a notice or something..

A model without the chest? just a string?

Edited by Notte

These are all good ideas (especially the crank)

but i think most of them are from L4D 1/2, so i reckon we should get something toatlly fresh.

Maybe like a big muscly thing that is vulnerable in the back, quick moving and quite dangerous.

Maybe a zombie leader, that increases all the other infected's health when they are around him.

The ideas are good, if a little worn. Would still be nice. (especially the fire zombie)

Another possible one (inspired by the movie Crank):

================
Crank
================
> Unique abilities:
- Claws deal lots of damage (50 hp per hit)
- Run/walk fast
- Loses health every second it doesnt attack and/or stands still
> Looks:
- Custom model? Dont know any current one
- Needs custom/new sounds too. Dont know which ones though
> Comments:
- Special class

well he really need low HP then

it would be cool if the swat from L4d2 in there, he would be bullet proof but when hit by melee he dizzy for some sec n its your chance to kill him from behind

because i c lot of ber camping in little spot tht would be cool to kill him and he deal 25 hp the hit but he very slow due to armor

• 3 months later...

=====================

Fire zombie

=====================

> Unique abilities:

- Throws a spit of fire. When the spit touches ground it will create a small fire.

=====================

Poison-zombie

=====================

> Unique abilities:

- Always creates a trail of smoke behind him that lasts 30 secs. If a human walks through the smoke it will damage him and blur/overlay his screen with smoke (?)

[Ok with fire zombie spiting fire=lag for people with bad computers and with poison zombie trail of smoke that lasts for 30 seconds?? Should be around 10-15 secs at the highest/quote]

Why the bumping??

He's new.

In the future, jayrocksmsn2, I would recommend you look at the last reply date before bumping. Although this is connected to the topic and your bump wasn't off-topic, in theory it isn't bad, but please, like I said, try and post in more recent topics.