Mr. Green Gaming

CSS Mr. Green #2

nicket

I hope you don't mind me doing the admin app. in my own way... it's just I like it better that way and I believe it tells you more about who I am! Anyway lets get to it!

So, hello! My names Niklas (call me that and the chance of us ever being friends is close to 0) so PLEASE, Nick or Nicket, thanks in advance! I'm an 18 year old lad from Sweden, although I'm obsessed with the UK and it's language so I prefer speaking English over anything really, so there's one of the requirements for you. I speak and understand English well, and I've also developed my very own English accent during my gaming career (lol).

I'm currently active on your #2 CS:S server but I have not been on the server for a very long time... started... a week ago? Although I have really enjoyed it and I've been more and more active. Though I don't think I've ever met anyone from your community...? I know for a fact I've never met an admin anyway, unless you're hidden and you haven't told me. In that case I hate you already.

The reason why I am applying though, is that when I am on the server I see a lot of people speaking foreign language, spamming sounds and what not. And as I have not seen an admin on (yes it might be because I have not been playing on the server very long but still, cut me some slack :) ) I believe that choosing me as an admin would help your community and make the server more fun for everyone! I assure you that I would make a great admin seeing as I've been working with this before! I'm not sure if you've ever heard of houselabs? Which was a minigames server with quite a lot of players, although the servers down now. My point is that I applied for an admin position on there as well, and yeah, they liked my application, thought I was a good lad so it didn't take long till I got my position. In the past I've been an admin on... 4-5 servers I believe, also hosted my own for a while but yeah I couldn't be bothered for very long.

I also think I'd make a good admin because I usually take a leader position in most cases, doesn't matter if it's real life or gaming, I consider everything I do a task that I have to fullfill. I am also very mature and I never take sides in an argument, regardless if it involves friends or people I have not met before.

Link to SteamCommunity profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994987131

Link to Xfire profile: http://www.xfire.com/profile/nemssis/

I added the xfire link only because I have one but I don't use it a lot. Although I'm always online if I'm at the PC.

I forgot to say, I never knew how large this community actually is, and I'm aware of that I have no right to ask you for this position seeing as I have not been around for very long. Although I promise you I'd take a deeper interest in the community whether you choose to put me in an admin position or not.

So! Thank you for your time and hope you'll get back to me soon!

Cheers!

Nick.

Steam name for those who are interested: adecz

Edited by nicket
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes but first it whas like everyday one whas complaining or wish me goodluck and then..... bored and nothing.

you know what i mean :\

o now you say that it's only 7 days well yes if you see it that way it isnt much i just.. thought it whas history :\

you know i've said nothing. just dont respond on this <_<

i am ruin it

Edited by Firehawk

Dude, they do respond on your topic, but your age was the problem. The min is 15, also. They can't accept/decline in one day! They need to think that ABOUT IT.

yes i know now. but if the age is the problem they just say ''declined'' right??

sry but we ruin this APP we need to talk about this somewhere else okay.

o and i am just not a patience guy. sry for complaining

Edited by Firehawk

It isn't always the age. But it does affect alot on your chances.

You must be really active on irc, your age (I RECOMMEND HIGHLY to be minium 15 years, also your typing is kinda chobby and is rather hard to read to make some sense)

So there's lots of things. It's not always "HEY THAT GAI IS 12!, DECLINED!"

Your chances are low, but it's a chance.

Edited by Lemon!

You must be really active on irc, your age (I RECOMMEND HIGHLY to be minium 15 years, also your typing is kinda chobby and is rather hard to read to make some sense)

yes i know the age is explaining my english. not very well but it's my best thing at school (not that it is important)

it's just i always wanted to be a admin of a real official group (mr-green) and it's hard to got a change for that and that is explaining my complains either (not so patience) :(

o and i am not like the most kids wich age is 13. i hope you know what i mean but i am watching 18+ movies playing lots war games and shooting games always making fun with others and talking with the MIC and owning older persons then me << i am not saying i am a fucking owner it is just i have css for a long time.

this looks like a app :o

Edited by Firehawk

I was like WHOAH when I saw the amount of replies, then when I read the whole lot you just discussed something completely offtopic :( I'm hurt :(

Cheers for the kind words though :)

sorry nicket :( i am ruin my app :dead:

How come your Steam community profiles says you come from Galway, Galway, Ireland when you say Sweden?

yes :P i saw that either LOL

yes i know the age is explaining my english. not very well but it's my best thing at school (not that it is important)

it's just i always wanted to be a admin of a real official group (mr-green) and it's hard to got a change for that and that is explaining my complains either (not so patience) :(

o and i am not like the most kids wich age is 13. i hope you know what i mean but i am watching 18+ movies playing lots war games and shooting games always making fun with others and talking with the MIC and owning older persons then me << i am not saying i am a fucking owner it is just i have css for a long time.

Sorry Nicky, but this one likes to ruin applications. You are cool mate, don't worry, don't get hurt ;) .

But anyway, Lots of 13 kids watch 18+ movies, play those kind of games just because they think they're cool. Their parents are being dickfaces for letting em to do something like that.

But meh.

Sorry Nicky, but this one likes to ruin applications. You are cool mate, don't worry, don't get hurt ;) .

But anyway, Lots of 13 kids watch 18+ movies, play those kind of games just because they think they're cool. Their parents are being dickfaces for letting em to do something like that.

But meh.

I DONT WANT TO RUIN THIS APP

i said sorry! :angry:

and i dont think i am cool

i just like this sort of games:(

Edited by Firehawk