Mr. Green Gaming

Just Random ..

SaintMisch

Hey guys , just thought i'd do a post to get to know you all as i have just joined Mr.Green / Left4Green but have been playing CCS for quite a while now :D .So Post somthing about yourself or/and ask me what you want ;)

Thanks ^_^

Sorry Mistake i commented CCS ' Correction CSS :) thanks again .

Edited by SaintMisch

So Post somthing about yourself or/and ask me what you want ;)

What were your reasons for picking an avatar of Abra? What's the 411? Do trees make a sound when no one is around them? Is there a way to be invisible? Is the Universe endless? How can there be life? Do you believe in rebirth? Will there be more Paper Mario games coming? Will we be able to live on the Moon one day? Will the world really end in 2012?

About me? I am not certain.

What were your reasons for picking an avatar of Abra? What's the 411? Do trees make a sound when no one is around them? Is there a way to be invisible? Is the Universe endless? How can there be life? Do you believe in rebirth? Will there be more Paper Mario games coming? Will we be able to live on the Moon one day? Will the world really end in 2012?

LOLOLOL

Fail of topic, let's lock it!

LOLOLOL

Fail of topic, let's lock it!

But let's lock it in style.

louis-vuitton-suhali-lockit-pm.jpg

• 3 weeks later...