Mr. Green Gaming

[REPORT] Gromghost (SweetSandy): The most toxic player in MrGreen's history

V4POR

1. Your ingame name: V4POR
  2. The player's name who you are reporting: gromghost
  3. Which server are you requesting this? MrGreen Race
  4. The reason why this player should get banned: Constant provoking, Insulting, Buying maps to annoy other players, Buying maps to make "revenge" for a player he doesnt like and beat his top, Ramming and blocking on purpose, Manipulating admins, Using his reputation to escape punishments

Yes, you can see it right. A forum report in 2024, even myself could not believe I have to do such a thing like that, when most of the active people have already moved on.

I’ve decided to explain my problems with this player in a separate post. I will post it to the “Multi Theft Auto” section, because I feel like other players who don’t visit the forums should be informed about this, as well. (As Multi Theft Auto posts appear in-game as a “Recent topics” section). This will be a LONG READ, so I suggest reading it if you don’t mind reading long entries. If you do not understand what's so wrong with this player, I hope you will get close to understanding it. As he did not change after 5 years (!), and still keep provoking me afterwards, he made me leave no other choice.

The post:

Edited by V4POR

Is it possible to provide Video or screenshot Evidence?
Since right now this is only saying what he does but not showing. 
"Constant Provoking/Insulting"->Screen
"Buying maps to make "revenge" for a player he doesnt like and beat his top"-> Specify which Maps. (Curious due it being not directly forbidden)
"Ramming and blocking on purpose"->Video + Ramming is allowed aslong he is following the race (Not Skipping Checkpoints to chase you)
"Manipulating admins" -> Screen and i am curious who exactly. Since at the end i and Mateo would have the last word anyway.
"Using his reputation to escape punishments" -> Which punishments?

Note: I am purely responding on what is written in this Topic. If there is evidence in the other, u just put it on the wrong place. Thanks for your answer to my Questions in advance.

If you really judge on the present situation, then here they are:

Constant Provoking/Insulting:

report7.png.4bad796d8aa1393dc5bd65c0670958aa.png

(provoking by making ironic comment of my skills)

report8.png.7ea7cfc69740b878627a0c0aa4d9aecf.png

(forcing me to feel embarassed, definitely toxic behavior)

report16.png.d5c71be5e4021a41e33a156a3f6b696d.png

(Insulting my skills, provoking)

report19.png.8544bc07ba4cce1bff1da36be34325e4.png

(provoking)

report21.png.56605d0e741b5e3e6b6b836d4d619a62.png

(insulting)

report25.png.709d3d216f6bf8588b8b42e1bd84e47d.png

(provoking comments about my skills)

Buying maps to make "revenge" for a player he doesnt like and beat his top.

report21.png.56605d0e741b5e3e6b6b836d4d619a62.png

Specify which maps? I don't think I need to explain that he aims to buy whichever map this players has tops on.

Like I said, MoroccanJOB could specify maps, as gromghost mainly did this method with him.

Ramming and blocking on purpose, 

Happened a lot in the past, I did not use any video recording software. He simply took advantage of the "ramming is allowed" trump card, and used this to annoy me, and make me insult him. (Then ofc, got punished for insulting)

If he did such thing before, then I think you should realize it's not unlikely he is capable of doing it again.

Manipulating admins, Using his reputation to escape punishments

Was explained on the MTA section post, text is too long to paste here. Recently, he made advantage of his reputation, again. DId not even get warning, despite suggesting Mateoryt to do something.

report24.png.148be21015dc5608db8564c717e88b12.png

(It's still sad that the MTA bot doesn't log the \lol command, Sandy used this to provoke me, whenever I failed)

All Mateoryt did that I should \ignore him. Despite telling on the MTA section post that it's literally impossible to ignore him, he will make sure you won't ignore him, and will still make provoking comments. At this point, wouldn't be easier to just punish him instead?
This again proves that having a reputation makes you avoid punishments.

report25.png.709d3d216f6bf8588b8b42e1bd84e47d.png

This also proves that grom is not even worrying about the report, because he got too comfortable by getting the reputation from admins.

If you also judge on the past situation, let me know.

Edited by V4POR

"If he did such thing before, then I think you should realize it's not unlikely he is capable of doing it again." Then we would ban one person a hundred of times coz another person said so.

For the Blocking Part i can do nothing so far since i need proofs of that (That is always the case). My bad. 

For the Toxic Behaviour towards u i will do something tho. (For now that will be a Talk + Warning + Mute(Time to be decided)).

Buying Maps is not punishable still. It would be another case if he sets 5+ Min maps and leaves. Hunting Certain Players Tops isn't punishable either (and quite common tbh).

If any more proofs or information comes up i will react upon that. I hope u can stay away from each other to not cause any further trouble with each other.
+Since i judge it on the now the Punishment might seem rather low to your liking but it will increase quite quick if he happens to not listen to the warning and mute.