Mr. Green Gaming

I was planning to Donate

I don't think you have to, it says this "Donate the desired amount of euros by clicking the following button (you require a PayPal account or credit card!). It will open in a new page. Do not close this page. Come back to this window once you completed your PayPal donation and move to step 2."

Ignore everyone above me. If you use a credit card, you don't need a Paypal account afaik, even though Paypal still does the transfer. For the Paypal email field in the form of step 2, just fill in your contact email / email you gave during the credit card transfer (if you gave any).

Btw, It is possible mail you money? Put everything in a package with a note, like: Nøtte, STEAM_ID: blablabla.?? Adn it just take more time to get the GC. I want to donate to you but i cant cuz i dont have credit card. And my parents think you gonna steal all there money <_<

Btw, It is possible mail you money? Put everything in a package with a note, like: Nøtte, STEAM_ID: blablabla.?? Adn it just take more time to get the GC. I want to donate to you but i cant cuz i dont have credit card. And my parents think you gonna steal all there money <_<

I don't think that your parents will appreciate that you send money in a letter to strangers :V

Just wait for a SMS system, that'll be easier.

I did that. Mailed in a crappy Birthday Card in an envelope, done. Just business.