Mr. Green Gaming

Admin application

pondfiller

Hello , im pondfiller ..

I'm french , i'm 21 yo , i play mta since the first MTA Liberty City , i think i have some skills in the MTA World =p

I play CS 1.6 since 2004 , i like dod , trackmania nations , united , but the best , its MTA =]

I ride BMX .

Im gonna to be married, in 6 months .

Why i want to be admin ? :

I want to be admin to chase the war against cheater . And to mute the lamer , to can play in good ambiance with friends and mates .

Why i think be a good admin ? :

I think be the admin honest , not commands abuse , fairplay , and right.

One of my quality : Im present the morning , maybe the other admins are less present in the morning. I have skills. I'm friendly and funny

Forgive my English I did not make the effort to use a translator

But i swear !! i can do better =p

I was making a post 2 days ago , but i click on reverse page and all has been cleared lol . I gave up.

I hope i dont forget anythings .

I can be present on the MTA Forum , i love to help people .

Please tell me if i forget anythings and i edit =)

Have fun =)

Edited by pondfiller

Im gonna to marry me , in 6 months .

lulwut

I can't vouch for in-game but I recall seeing you on either the ShoutBox and/or the IRC, if you just try to more active there you'll have a better chance at getting that positiong. And good luck to you.

marry me !! lool yes cuz in french "Je vais ME marrier" its like "me married" lol .

I hope my request gonna be successfull.

For my english , i think i can understand , and be understood.

Yes Danni , i admit sometimes when noobs push me or block me deliberately , i loose my selfcontrol , but i make some to stop this. ;)

Hé p'tit j'ai pas fait gaffe à toi, je suis aussi français (et le seul admin français d'ailleurs).

No, don't start raging AAAAHH FRENCH FRENCH STOOP!!!

(french:Petite précision, ne parle pas trop french ici, ils aiment pas)

I tell him that you're getting crazy when I speak french with point/ni pah, so he knows :P

Good luck :V

Edited by Chikennugget1

Hé p'tit j'ai pas fait gaffe à toi, je suis aussi français (et le seul admin français d'ailleurs).

I tell him that you're getting crazy when I speak french with point/ni pah, so he knows :P

STOP TALKING FRENCH ASDASSDSAASDASDASDF

J'adore mon petit chau-fleur

See, the spy does teach people french!

That's chou-fleur.

And Valve destroyed what the spy should have said, he says "ma petit chou fleur" but normally it's "MON petit chou fleur"(cause chou fleur is a masculine noun).

Also, calling a girl "chou fleur" is weird.I'd rather say "ma petite fleur", maybe....

VforV> No, nevah evah :V I got more people in the french army :D

lol I know what you mean about the marrying it's like: Tu me manque; when you say "I miss you"

I don't mind french, if you guys use it I can improve my french a bit more =D

Good luck buddy. nice app.

See, the spy does teach people french!

That's chou-fleur.

And Valve destroyed what the spy should have said, he says "ma petit chou fleur" but normally it's "MON petit chou fleur"(cause chou fleur is a masculine noun).

Also, calling a girl "chou fleur" is weird.I'd rather say "ma petite fleur", maybe....

VforV> No, nevah evah :V I got more people in the french army :D

STOP SPEAKING FRENCH!! AHHHHHHH!!! IT HURTS MY EYES SO MUCH!! LIKE ACID!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

yeah it's weird that it's MON petit chou fleur

chouette, j'apprend l'Anglais de jouer des jeux vidéos

or something like that

That's not weird, it's just that at the contrary of English, we have 2 possessive words for masculine/feminine things, so you said MON for a masculine, MA for a feminine.

Also it's the same with "the" we have le/la, "a" is un/une etc...

What is funny is that in english you have like mmm... "a red wine" ( :V ) and in french if you translate word by word that gives "un rouge vin" x-D, "un vin rouge" normally :V

There is a kid movie, Asterix, if you know that famous character, where he goes to England and where britishes speak french with reversed words :V

Danni, you're not nice with the language :<

Also, we are slightly (if not greatly) going offtopic.

Edited by Chikennugget1

Ahum , déjà c'est "choux-fleur" le X mon petit ^^

Ensuite...@#~~\^@#&....erf...French Off.... GOOD LUCK frenchie..and good app , really ;)

So , I said , If you invite me at yr marriage , you can be admin , but caution , all of admin aren't admin but HAXMIN... :3 (Super bad jok :lol: )

Have fun and re good luck ( use money if you want to be admin , seriously ^^ )

P.S: Parce que le français est plus beau que l'Anglais ^^ (go on voila.fr traduction MUARF MUARF MUARF :henk: )

Ahum , déjà c'est "choux-fleur" le X mon petit ^^

Ensuite...@#~~\^@#&....erf...French Off.... GOOD LUCK frenchie..and good app , really ;)

So , I said , If you invite me at yr marriage , you can be admin , but caution , all of admin aren't admin but HAXMIN... :3 (Super bad jok :lol: )

Have fun and re good luck ( use money if you want to be admin , seriously ^^ )

P.S: Parce que le français est plus beau que l'Anglais ^^ (go on voila.fr traduction MUARF MUARF MUARF :henk: )

What? are you on crack?

I did not think of speaking of choux fleur but let us go there!

I invite you to have a drink of red wine, around a good camembert cheese which stinks

Have u already eat some dickcheese ??that's great !!! its one of most popular cheese in france , its called "Saint-Vergeron"

Edited by pondfiller