Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

Gameserver: Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas and/or Team Fortress 2: PayLoad server.

Country of origin: The Netherlands

Link to SteamCommunity profile:Click.

Link to Xfire profile: Click.

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

At first I joined the Left4Green community for fun, just because I wanted to see how it would go. I have always been more active on the Dutch forums. Not for server-related stuff though. That's why I come here.

I live in Leiden, The Netherlands. I found out about Mr. Green in MTA: SA. I think I was just searching for a Dutch server, and Mr. Green was the first one I came across in the server list. Haven't been to other servers ever since, I had a lot of fun in the Mr. Green servers.

A happening in MTA: SA made me make a topic about it on the Dutch forums too, and later on I returned to play a game I found out about by the MSN-name of SummerBase.

I have been active on the community and I still like it here. I know I'm not so normal, I had some problems with people on the forums, and a lot of them had problems with me but I think it's going better now, the way I see it, because I learned to not just post whatever I like.

Anyway, to the important stuff:

I have played a lot in MTA: SA and TF2 in Mr. Green's servers. I have also played, like 24/7 in Mr. Green's server in MTA: DM, but after a week my computer crashed and um yeah. I got offered an admin-job, and right when that happened, my game protested by not working anymore and showing artefacts. Now I'm scared.

So, I have never been admin before. Always wanted to, though. I think I would be a good admin because I can see the case clear. I would take the job real serious. I mean I wouldn't turn into a grumpy asshole, of course I'll still have just as much fun as ever. But I won't have fun with my admin powers.

I hope I will get a chance to become admin. I pretty much only play in the evening, sometimes very early in the morning. Pretty much all days in the week. I post this because I think there should be admins that play more in PayLoad. In MTA: SA, I do see admins regularly, but there are so many cheaters there that I think one more should be handy.

So.. yeah. The last reason is because it has been a half year since my first application. I got declined because I said I was never serious. Now, I know when to be serious or not.

As usual when replying to these I can't vouch for anything MTA related.

But for TF2 I can, and Although I've only played a game with a few times, due to differing servers, You're a good person and good luck with your application

On a side note, I was under the impression that Tf2 admin applies to all the TF2 servers, could be mistaken though.

As usual when replying to these I can't vouch for anything MTA related.

But for TF2 I can, and Although I've only played a game with a few times, due to differing servers, You're a good person and good luck with your application

On a side note, I was under the impression that Tf2 admin applies to all the TF2 servers, could be mistaken though.

Thanks, and yeah, it goes for all servers, but I only play in PayLoad.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to apply: Gameserver:Mr.Green Zombie Survival

Country of origin:United States

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:Sirblades

Link to Xfire profile **:Ray31633

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:I have been an admin for 2 years for WoWlegendary and i can accuallty be fit for being admin for this usally i got two admin jobs now but if you say yes it would happen,if you say no it wont happen.But anyways i can play Garrys Mod Mr.Green Zombie Survival.I usally like playing Jail Breaks.I like having fun playing on Mr.Green servers and a jail break i woul also apply for a tf2 server for admin too.... like usally people end right now but goodbye and hope i see you on Mr.Green Zombie Survival..Peace.

I am going to apply: Gameserver:Mr.Green Zombie Survival

Country of origin:United States

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:Sirblades

Link to Xfire profile **:Ray31633

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:I have been an admin for 2 years for WoWlegendary and i can accuallty be fit for being admin for this usally i got two admin jobs now but if you say yes it would happen,if you say no it wont happen.But anyways i can play Garrys Mod Mr.Green Zombie Survival.I usally like playing Jail Breaks.I like having fun playing on Mr.Green servers and a jail break i woul also apply for a tf2 server for admin too.... like usally people end right now but goodbye and hope i see you on Mr.Green Zombie Survival..Peace.

Wrong place to post this. Make a separate topic after reading this.

Edit: Shows how much I pay attention, you've read that it seems. Just make a separate topic.

Edited by Dusty
  • 1 month later...

What game/server do you prefer to be admin on?

Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas.

I don't play TF2 anymore so much. Now I play every evening MTA. Sometimes throughout the night as well (if I don't feel like sleeping so much, you know :$). I play usually a few hours or something a day, but almost never in the late morning or in the afternoon.