Mr. Green Gaming

Pokémon Heart Gold-Soul Silver

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the remake will be great but that's a shame they included Ruby/Sapphire/Diamond/Pearl's specific pokémons, it makes a loss of pleasure :/

Why makes that a loss of pleasure? I mean it makes the game allot more fun when there more pokemon, even if you dont like some of them. And if they would be trowing out some pokemon the game wouldnt be compatible with the other pokemon games.

I think the remake will be great but that's a shame they included Ruby/Sapphire/Diamond/Pearl's specific pokémons, it makes a loss of pleasure :/

Why makes that a loss of pleasure? I mean it makes the game allot more fun when there more pokemon, even if you dont like some of them. And if they would be trowing out some pokemon the game wouldnt be compatible with the other pokemon games.

Loss of pleasure because they don't respect Pokemon Gold D:

Loss of pleasure because they don't respect Pokemon Gold D:

well you cant find this pokemon in the gold/silver region I think.

Edited by Heinix

but you have to admit, the new pokémons are getting worse and worse, or is that just me

Heart Gold looks better because it's Gold's remake, which is the best pokémon game.

+9001

Well, My fav. pokemon game was Red, now that Fire Red is out.... well, I have no social life.

So... are you saying that this game (games) will feature the classic Pokémon, the second generation Pokémon, and the crap generation of Pokémon (or is there another generation already?). Might want to download this one. It's a nice excuse because I wanted to replay my Silver game but I didn't want to delete the old save. Now it's even better.

So... are you saying that this game (games) will feature the classic Pokémon, the second generation Pokémon, and the crap generation of Pokémon (or is there another generation already?). Might want to download this one. It's a nice excuse because I wanted to replay my Silver game but I didn't want to delete the old save. Now it's even better.

It's the old game, just with new graphics :D

It's VERY good, really.

Once you've completed the storyline, you "unlock" all the pokemon they've made untill now (like 700 or something)

It's the old game, just with new graphics :D

It's VERY good, really.

Once you've completed the storyline, you "unlock" all the pokemon they've made untill now (like 700 or something)

453, you silly :V

Most important, you unlock the GB player, by getting the 16 badges, and going to Celadon's mansion.

It allows you to play with the 8-bit sounds.

Edited by Chikennugget1

It costed me 30€ instead of 40€ because I had a -10€ ticket reduction ;P

Waahh, that game is...that's weird to play this and compare with old Gold.Things are different..

I've the impression it's easier than in gold,because at the first arena champion my starting pokemon was already lvl 13 or 14 oO But when I played a bit of Gold on sunday, when I arrived at this boss, the same starting pokémon was only lvl10(and the boss had a lvl9 Roucoups (you know, the evolution of the bird) while in Heartgold he is lvl13).

Musics are good but not as epic/scary/emotive as in Gold.

They changed some dialogs, and added some other things.

Also, going back to that "easy" side, I think the wild pokemons are too weak, on the road, (I'm lvl18, I find pokémons lvl 7-8-9 :< Maybe I passed too much time training my pokémon, or maybe Gold was like that too?)

Edited by Chikennugget1

You can get them, at a certain moment (spoil).

I've beat the 3rd gym trainer, got Simularbre (the living tree :V ) and going to Rosalia where(well, in old gold that was this)the 3 dogs are :V

Also, forget what I said, it's not as easy as I thought, that's just that the wild pokémons are low leveled while trainers are a bit more and gym trainers are equal to you.(3rd gym trainer was a pain in the arse, her Moo was spamming the "attraction" thing on each of my pokémons, to make them feeling love so they can't attack 9_9 )

Edited by Chikennugget1