⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Pokémon Heart Gold-Soul Silver

I don't know their english names, but I actually have:

Feurisson(the evolution of the fire starting pokemon),HootHoot,Onix,Mimigal(the little green spider),Wattouat(the sheep),Togepi( I will replace him with Simularbre, the tree).

My Gold Team was: Typhlosion,Ho-Oh,Steelix,Red Leviator,Demolosse,Mygalos.

Edited by Chikennugget1
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure :D Send me a PM whit friend code :D

Btw: My wireless net is down now and i only have DSi one more day... I normaly have DS lite.

And the reson i am soo quick is that i have played gold every summer the last 10 years :P

Edited by Notte

Guys I have a good thing for you, today Puissance Pokémon (french pokémon website) launched a free GTS distribution of official Arceus Mishina (lvl100, in a memory ball) which is the one you czn get during events, and it allows you to discover a new zone which is in alph ruins (just get your Arceus in the 1st place in your team and go to Alph Ruins>The little building with the scientists), then you'll be teleported in Sinjoh Ruins, and you can choose one legendary pokémon you can get, between Palkia, Dialga & Giratina.They are eggs, so when they get out of their egg they are lvl1.

When I'll get the link I'll explain how to get your Arceus Mishina, cause everything is in french, but basically you have to download a specific file, you launch it, modify your wi-fi settings, particularly the DNS and go the GTS(but that'll be Puissance Pokémon's GTS).I'll detail that tomorrow.

Also, since this morning, you can download the Yellow Forest for you Pokewalker, which is a special zone with special Pikachus (who have Surf/Fly...)All you have to do is launching the game>Mystery Present (I don't know if it's that, but it may sounds like that), you download, go to any pokemon shop and talk to the green guy.Then connect your pokewalker and choose the yellow forest :>

Another thing, I heard that Puissance Pokémon will often make distributions through the GTS :P

Guys I have a good thing for you, today Puissance Pokémon (french pokémon website) launched a free GTS distribution of official Arceus Mishina (lvl100, in a memory ball) which is the one you czn get during events, and it allows you to discover a new zone which is in alph ruins (just get your Arceus in the 1st place in your team and go to Alph Ruins>The little building with the scientists), then you'll be teleported in Sinjoh Ruins, and you can choose one legendary pokémon you can get, between Palkia, Dialga & Giratina.They are eggs, so when they get out of their egg they are lvl1.

When I'll get the link I'll explain how to get your Arceus Mishina, cause everything is in french, but basically you have to download a specific file, you launch it, modify your wi-fi settings, particularly the DNS and go the GTS(but that'll be Puissance Pokémon's GTS).I'll detail that tomorrow.

Also, since this morning, you can download the Yellow Forest for you Pokewalker, which is a special zone with special Pikachus (who have Surf/Fly...)All you have to do is launching the game>Mystery Present (I don't know if it's that, but it may sounds like that), you download, go to any pokemon shop and talk to the green guy.Then connect your pokewalker and choose the yellow forest :>

Another thing, I heard that Puissance Pokémon will often make distributions through the GTS :P

Maybe It's just em but I distrust these Arceus'. I'm 99% sure You cant trade legit events ove GTS because of the Classic Ribbon.

Maybe It's just em but I distrust these Arceus'. I'm 99% sure You cant trade legit events ove GTS because of the Classic Ribbon.

Bah I got it, and the Mishina is the only one which can open the Sinjoh ruins, you should take it, it's free, I didn't get any problem with that pokémon, and if you don't like it you can still delete it ;P

Bah I got it, and the Mishina is the only one which can open the Sinjoh ruins, you should take it, it's free, I didn't get any problem with that pokémon, and if you don't like it you can still delete it ;P

Already have an Arceus. XD opened the ruins fine.

Peeps, here is the link http://www.p-pokemon.com/pokemon/?page=distribution-pokemon

You can use the steps on the site if you understand french.

For the others, just follow these ones:

1)On the page you just opened, scroll down until you see that:

step1-962546a263.png

-Extract the content somewhere in a folder (the desktop is faster to access in my opinion).(I advice you to select all the files with your mouse and then right click-extract to the folder because I had to try 2 times to get it working, if you just do "extract" without selecting that can display you an error message when you launch the .exe file)

-Open the folder, find pkm.exe, launch it, you may have a window like this: 2.jpg

-Make sure your firewall allows the tool to connect to the web (accept if it requests an access)

-Close everything, except your internet browser, to avoid ip problems.

2)It's the technical part, when you observe the window opened previously, you can see "Paramètres de la Wifi DS: 198.168....... (<<< this is your ip :V ) if it's written 127.0.0.1 or 0.0.0.0 then you have a problem, close MSN/Skype...if it's not already done, go to Start>Run>"cmd">type IP config and look at your DNS (this is the one you have to keep in mind).

3)-Launch Pokémon HG/SS, go in "CWF settings" (well,the menu where you configure your wifi settings) and modify the connection you're actually using (you should have only 1 connection, not the 3, otherwise you'll have to test for each once of them which one is the good one)scroll down until you see something like "Get automatically DNS" tick "No",click on "Favourite DNS" and fill the IP field with the DNS you previously saw (in the tool, or with cmd, ip config).

-Get back to Pokémon, load your save, go to the GTS, talk to the girl in the top left corner (the one which makes you enter in the online trade), accept the connection to Wi-fi and wait for "Checking GTS's status", one the checking is complete you should have the recieving animation (with a pokeball falling from the skies, wit the Arceus in it :V), once the animation is finished you may have an error message saying that the connection has been interrupted, it's normal.

Press A or reboot, go to a PC and see in your current non-empty pokémon box, if you did the manipulation correctly you should have Arceus Lvl100 in your box :)

Edited by Chikennugget1