Mr. Green Gaming

admin application

Damien

Declined

Known reason (we don't need any ZS/Gmod admin atm).

You apply for all the Gmod servers, not just one.

You do realise that you are talking to the server owner? :V

but if you arent active you should resign. ( sneed did it, why wouldnt anybody else do it)

Damien> Sneed did not resign for inactivity, he resigned because Roborobb resigned (because of IRL issues).

Not entirely true, he resigned because he was having some personal issues with his dad being in hospital, and also because RoboRobb resigned.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont always use hundy as an example, he is one of the few that reacts objectively. Why should i ask chainsaw, if he is even still admin, because i havent seen him on the server in like 2 months . I did see aiur and a few other admins on the server, but that was a few times, more sporadic. I will let this rest, but i will try again in a few months. :)

p.s: i didnt know about sneed, so sorry for that. I just assumed that he resigned, because he got bored of ZS.

Gameserver:Mr.Green Zombie Survival

Country of origin:United States

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:Sirblades

Link to Xfire profile **:(Dont Have One,It Got Banned, Also Cant Make More).

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:I am a good player for WoW(World Of Warcraft Private Server WoWlegendary,Im a Admin the best there is on there servers(Realms).Been playing zombie games for 23 years.Well if i get admin see you on the zm survival server.(Hope i get admin).

Gameserver:Mr.Green Zombie Survival

Country of origin:United States

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:Sirblades

Link to Xfire profile **:(Dont Have One,It Got Banned, Also Cant Make More).

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:I am a good player for WoW(World Of Warcraft Private Server WoWlegendary,Im a Admin the best there is on there servers(Realms).Been playing zombie games for 23 years.Well if i get admin see you on the zm survival server.(Hope i get admin).

why does people fail at making a thread? but Damien i quit becuse i got bored of ZS yes

SirBlades, create your own topic for your app. :P

Also, we might need more active GMod admins. But that doesn't mean you can't approach them if you need admins ingame. And then again, we would first need to demote the inactive and then accept new apps.