Mr. Green Gaming

admin application

Damien

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as you all said there are admins online but I have not seen someone playing Gmod like Damien does he is always there as i play alot of ZS I notice him.And not meaning to point fingers at anyone but when was the last time you saw Danni on ZS, I haven't, not sure about the rest.And Damien has been playing Gmod for 3.5 years i think he is more experienced than most of you.

Erm, Danni is the MTA admin, he's no need with GMod.

Well as you all said there are admins online but I have not seen someone playing Gmod like Damien does he is always there as i play alot of ZS I notice him.And not meaning to point fingers at anyone but when was the last time you saw Danni on ZS, I haven't, not sure about the rest.And Damien has been playing Gmod for 3.5 years i think he is more experienced than most of you.

Erm, Danni is the MTA admin, he's no need with GMod.

Sorry dusty didn't mean Danni I was reading his page hehe my bad :) well even-though Damien does deserve to be admin more than others.In other words you guys should support him not neglect him, but its still Ywa and Clavus's decisions.

I am the only lvl 3 commando on the server. Kusz is lvl 4 commando. :D and i can assure you that getting the 300 headcrabs was à real pain in the ass. Noe i need another 300 -_- . But im drifting à bit offtopic. ;D . Lets not make this an attack topic, but rather wish me luck. :D

Ywa already Told me admins arent needed, but i think hè should rather ask people about à new admin. I asked à few people and they havent seen an admin online for quite some time. :/ I dont mind not becoming admin, but i do mind that there arent any admins in-game. I just want to improve THE experience of zs. :( THE only admin i can rely on is deluvas ATM, but hè is to busy coding his ass off for THE server.

P.S: I really dont think this Will help my app, because i know how dutch people are. :/

To emphasize I guess :V

I'll be honest, when you said that in old ZS there were more active admins than in the new one, that's because the new ZS is "bad", if I can say that (although it's anti-professional) compared to the old ZS (but wait, the old ZS is the one which was on the server before August, ok?), and you could see that people are sometimes whining about the game, and that old regular players tended to leave the server.So I guess admins are feeling a bit like them (and if you add all the IRL issues, work, girlfriend etc...that does much so ZS is less prioritary :/ ).

Another thing, I don't agree with "having school is not excuse, I have school too but I have free time to play etc etc".You have to know that we don't have all the same work time in this community (between countries I mean, like some guys in some country work half a day, some others the whole day, some guys the night...) and the quantity of work that is expected from someone increases with the time, and

studies have priorities on entertainments.And when you have time to play you musn't force yourself to go in this game because you are admin on this server etc, if you don't have the feeling then don't play.Being admin doesn't mean that you must absolutely go on a server when you can play something, it must be a pleasure to play, not a feeling of being forced to play..

Then yes, you have to be present sometimes, to show you're here and do bits of job.

Also I said somewhere that Gmod is not really stable, and is slow (personally, it is) so when you want to play something I guess you prefer playing without having to reboot 10 times the game.

Yes I defend the interests of my blue colleagues, syndicalism power! :V

Edited by Chikennugget1

To emphasize I guess :V

I'll be honest, when you said that in old ZS there were more active admins than in the new one, that's because the new ZS is "bad", if I can say that (although it's anti-professional) compared to the old ZS (but wait, the old ZS is the one which was on the server before August, ok?), and you could see that people are sometimes whining about the game, and that old regular players tended to leave the server.So I guess admins are feeling a bit like them (and if you add all the IRL issues, work, girlfriend etc...that does much so ZS is less prioritary :/ ).

Another thing, I don't agree with "having school is not excuse, I have school too but I have free time to play etc etc".You have to know that we don't have all the same work time in this community (between countries I mean, like some guys in some country work half a day, some others the whole day, some guys the night...) and the quantity of work that is expected from someone increases with the time, and

studies have priorities on entertainments.And when you have time to play you musn't force yourself to go in this game because you are admin on this server etc, if you don't have the feeling then don't play.Being admin doesn't mean that you must absolutely go on a server when you can play something, it must be a pleasure to play, not a feeling of being forced to play..

Then yes, you have to be present sometimes, to show you're here and do bits of job.

Also I said somewhere that Gmod is not really stable, and is slow (personally, it is) so when you want to play something I guess you prefer playing without having to reboot 10 times the game.

Yes I defend the interests of my blue colleagues, syndicalism power! :V

Agreed.. I was a regular and left because of the major update

Good luck Damien.. Just remember, ZS is not what it used to be.. I have played like 1 hour since the update.

Give him a chance in what? Notte is like all the day in IW and he doesn't get a chance (yet)

no admins needed is no admins needed

/thread

No.

Even when there are admins on ZS. Its a massive chaos to oversee.

Imagine what happens on a 30+ player server with Gmod's exploitable engine without admins?

Not good.

Give him a chance in what? Notte is like all the day in IW and he doesn't get a chance (yet)

/thread

No.

Imagine what happens on a 30+ player server with Gmod's exploitable engine without admins?

Not good.

IW survive 20 players, 90 % kids, every day? We have "1 admin" xD one at the day and one at the nigth. Not ofen you see Sac, and toaster at the same time xD not ofen you see admins at all :P

Edited by Notte

/thread

No.

Not good.

Fine -.-

You said notte is active in IW, but im talking about ZS. I agree that there are enough admins, but they are just to inactive. like hundy said. :D

You are motivated, but you'll see that it's not always as you planned.I was like that too, and after a few monthes I stopped playing a lot because studies got me (and some guys complained about me at start because I had family "issues" which blocked me from playing so that was again a debate "You are admin, you can't have a life", I caricaturize, but basically the idea is that) and then I got framerate issues on a lot of Source games (Gmod-online-included)so that was impossible for me to play normally, and in addition it often crashed/disconnected me after using commands.

And even now, I don't know exactly what's happening but the !ban/!kick commands don't seem to work (even Deluvas's admin menu and sm_admin).Well I don't know if others got that problem too, but for me I doesn't work correctly.(I attempted to ban a speedhacker 2 or 3 weeks ago and it failed).

See, it's discouraging, when commands are limitated :/

I almost never see you on ZS notte and the same counts for me not playing IW. Danni, hundy and deluvas are the only admins who listen to what i have to say, others are just afraid and protect mr.green at all cost. I just listen to the players and they want admins. I constantly here people asking for admins. I am not attacking the admins atm, but if you arent active you should resign. ( sneed did it, why wouldnt anybody else do it)

Damien> Sneed did not resign for inactivity, he resigned because Roborobb resigned (because of IRL issues).

"others are just afraid and protect mr.green at all cost".I don't want to attack you but, except Deluvas/Hundy, do you have some other admins (Chainsawman, Aiur..?) in your friend list?If yes then you should ask them sometimes, because you always talk about Delu or Hundy, but if you don't ask the others you can't know if they want to work or not? :/

(if that's the reason)

And for "the self-protection" there are things that are better left unsaid.If you see what I mean.Not always good to say everything.

And now let this die, otherwise we're not out of it.

Edited by Chikennugget1