Mr. Green Gaming

admin application

Damien

Gameserver: Mr.green Zombie Survival Server

Country of origin: The Netherlands, Uden

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunit...d/Damien56/home

Link to Xfire profile **: http://www.xfire.com/profile/damienthabest/

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: I have played on the server for many years and have seen a lot of people come and go. Lately i'm not seeing any admins on the server and I think that i'm well capable of being an admin on the server. I have had a gmod server myself and I am acquinted with some of the commands and I have used ulx. I think I will be a good admin, because i'm a lot online and I will act if neccesary. I know everything about the gametype and the maps, because I played them all a lot off times. I wont use ravebreaks much, because people keep on asking it to every admin on the server. I know the players well and can get along with them. I wont abuse my powers, because I think its the duty of an admin to oversee and only act when neccesary. I'm mature, unlike some people. Whats more to say :D

Edited by Damien
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys as you see i haven't been active on the forums for sometime but i have been playing ZS,

And i see Damien alot well me him and Delvus have been friends for years now and i think Damien is the most worthy person to be an admin mature inabusive, and smart he respects all and teaches the needed.

And he is has been playing Mr.Green for 3 years since the cracked version, I hope you take what I said as true and make him admin :)

Thanks for listening and Good Luck to you Damien. :):):):):):D

Edit: sorry for spelling was studying Shakespeare

Edited by sert man

im seeing it differently. I don't see any admins while a lot are camping. The only one i can call is deluvas to do it.

Yeh.

That's the reason I would like to applicate with.

Yes, I agree, there are many admins missing, when spamcampers appear.

But its still too much admins. :(

Edited by Mr.Darkness

I know the rules dont say it, but you gotta listen to the players. Spawn camping ruins the game and in the old times people just didnt spawncamp. Now we need rules for people to listen. I know people have a life besides gmod, but i havent seen an admin in like a month ( besides deluvas, the only active admin i see ). I just want the game to not be killed by campers and admins approving that camping. Admins are just to soft, i just want à normal game without THE spawncamping.

P.S.: they can remove admins that arent active enough anymore. :)

Edited by Damien

I know the rules dont say it, but you gotta listen to the players. Spawn camping ruins the game and in the old times people just didnt spawncamp. Now we need rules for people to listen. I know people have a life besides gmod, but i havent seen an admin in like a month ( besides deluvas, the only active admin i see ). I just want the game to not be killed by campers and admins approving that camping. Admins are just to soft, i just want à normal game without THE spawncamping.

P.S.: they can remove admins that arent active enough anymore. :)

Believe me I'm not soft, I put limits, I try to let them a possibility to change their attitude in a laps of time.They don't want?Ok, then I have no thoughts, I act, scaring them with the !slay threat .

That's not my problem if they whine, they ruin the others and we can't give them a lesson?Awww.

But I wonder if some of us are still active on ZS, I restarted playing since my gmod seems to be ok and that was a big bunch of randomness when I landed for the first time in monthes :/

Well I know you Damien you're a nice player, good luck with that ;)

Also, I 200% agree with you, I'm yelling for a moment about campers but nothing changed, it even became slightly worst :/

I'd have added a rule about camping too.

Edited by Chikennugget1

im seeing it differently. I don't see any admins while a lot are camping. The only one i can call is deluvas to do it.

Whilst no-one is pointing fingers at anyone in particular, I don't like the fact that people are putting across that Deluvas is the only active admin on ZS, because it's not true. I'm usually always free to call whilst I'm online, and I do play ZS regularly.

Anyway, on a more on-topic note. Damien's been around for as long as I can remember, he's certainly mature enough and I've no doubt he can control any situation he's put in.

Good luck!

I know admins are online, but i think they should be more in-game in gmod. i see hundy constantly on-line, i just call deluvas if i need some help with players. I dont know you long enough to constantly call you and i think i dont have you in my friends list :o . Sometimes there arent admins online and then what, maybe hope people will stop spawncamping or mic abusing. I want to be able to do that myself, so i dont need to constantly call an admin or hope that people will stop doing it.

If they stay on Steam and don't play Gmod that's because they can't always be in game when they are on their PCs (maybe they have some work, who knows).

And if they are on Steam I guess that's obviously in case they get someone who is requesting help so they can come(I mean if you see them online but not playing any game), next to what they are doing.(I suppose.If I don't want to be disturbed then I close Steam, logically).

And ZS, and more globally Gmod, is not very stable for a time (crashes), and it's a pain to get back on the server if you have to do that each time it crashes (Gmod itselfs is slow to load, so I think it doesn't really encourage to get back).

If you need help, just ask an admin on Steam if none are ingame, or use forums/IRC, we have a life behind Gmod and we can't always be connected :/

Edited by Chikennugget1

Well as you all said there are admins online but I have not seen someone playing Gmod like Damien does he is always there as i play alot of ZS I notice him.And not meaning to point fingers at anyone but when was the last time you saw Danni on ZS, I haven't, not sure about the rest.And Damien has been playing Gmod for 3.5 years i think he is more experienced than most of you.

Well as you all said there are admins online but I have not seen someone playing Gmod like Damien does he is always there as i play alot of ZS I notice him.And not meaning to point fingers at anyone but when was the last time you saw Danni on ZS, I haven't, not sure about the rest.And Damien has been playing Gmod for 3.5 years i think he is more experienced than most of you.

The IRC, most admind sdtill moderate from there when they are not in-game.

I dont like iw, it just doesnt have THE Same feeling of zs. D: I have school to, but i still have time to play. That isnt an excuse to not playing gmod. You dont become admin to stop playing gmod And only come when needed. Thats my opinion. In old zs there was almost always an admin ingame. Now you dont see them. :/