Mr. Green Gaming

Putting The Ping Down!!!!

Sirblades

The only way to have fun is to put pings down,right?So all you need to do is chat here in Putting The Ping Down!!!! in Admin Applications!When we are done,it might take weeks.Ask every week or day to see on these posts and you'll be done in no time!Well get your game on!!!!

Well if you want just delete it!

Well mines well apply here theres admins here.

Gameserver:Mr.Green Zombie Survival

Country of origin:United States

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:Sirblades

Link to Xfire profile **:ray31633

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:I've been a great admin on other games like WoWlegendary(World Of Warcraft Private Server).Im still one and the best admin on there servers or Realms.Been playing Zombie Games for about 23 years i started playing at 13.Ive played alot of Counter Strike:Source zm and Battlefield.

Is there a admin reading my post?

Well mines well apply here theres admins here.

Gameserver:Mr.Green Zombie Survival

Country of origin:United States

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:Sirblades

Link to Xfire profile **:ray31633

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:I've been a great admin on other games like WoWlegendary(World Of Warcraft Private Server).Im still one and the best admin on there servers or Realms.Been playing Zombie Games for about 23 years i started playing at 13.Ive played alot of Counter Strike:Source zm and Battlefield.

Is there a admin reading my post?

Playing zombie games since you were 13?

Now it is 2010,

23 years ago = 1987?

What game do they have in 1987 with zombies in it :V?

What game do they have in 1987 with zombies in it :V?

A flock of seagulls: Revenge of the Duran Duran

EDIT:

If you didn't know me and my brother share accounts.

So, I was on ZS and he got ping kicked twice in Ravenholm, and asked about 2 times if he is allowed to be admin, and after telling many times that they are not accepting anymore applications at this time, he kept asking anyway.

Great reading skills by him.

Edited by Burn