Mr. Green Gaming

I CANT PLAY AS HUMAN :( heeeelp

anyone can help me, whenever I spawn as a human in the begining of a game I am just a static black and white camera .. Ive reinstalled gmod, cleaned everything ive tried as much as I know.. anyone can help? i have custom donwloading files jst in case. Btw I can play as zombie but cant redeem, whenever I Try its like a bug like I dont get redeemed. I can press the F2 button and it says i redeemed and i can press it like 20 times it says im redeeming and i can even see the sign of the cross and my name beside it and every1 can but still nothing I cant redeem. Pls help :(

Shut up?

Shut up!

Shut up?

Shut up!!!

Shut up!?!?!?!

SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Just help him.

Anyways. I think that you didnt download something. Try checking (or deleting?) your cahe files.

But not sure any way. Or just something bad with files, as Deluv said.

EDIT: Oh somebody told that already >:S

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Try connecting to another ZS server and checking if your problems happens there as well.

Wow. this guy has just registered at L4G to insult everyone.

There is a difference between an insult and a truthful statement. Also, I only came here to fetch the maker of zs_the_siege and make siege a great ZS map.

Try connecting to another ZS server and checking if your problems happens there as well.

Wow. this guy has just registered at L4G to insult everyone.

There is a difference between an insult and a truthful statement. Also, I only came here to fetch the maker of zs_the_siege and make siege a great ZS map.

Indeed there is. But you didn't make a truthfull statement.

Okay, let's see. If it's just static black and white camera, have you checked your graphics card?

As for redeeming, it might be some sort of problem with your garry's mod. (I had this problem with fretta in The stalker mod, wasn't able to change anything, not even knife anyone)