Mr. Green Gaming

Mapping reference pictures

Manneke%20pis.jpg

I am only joking. I mean I don't use any buildings/landscapes to base my maps on. I take all my inspirations on many different things. Usually Paper Mario. Plus my own imagination. Which is worse. <_<

When I ever do find the needs to search for aid outside my fantasy, this building I have seen in real life (Malmö, Sweden) is simply the best building ever.

malmo-tower1.jpg

Oh, and... I will always remember that this was the first thing I saw when I set foot in Sweden:

flickr-2939267076-image.jpg

Manneke%20pis.jpg

I am only joking. I mean I don't use any buildings/landscapes to base my maps on. I take all my inspirations on many different things. Usually Paper Mario. Plus my own imagination. Which is worse. <_<

When I ever do find the needs to search for aid outside my fantasy, this building I have seen in real life (Malmö, Sweden) is simply the best building ever.

Dont use belgiums pride as a joke :angry:

Manneke%20pis.jpg

I am completely sorry. I do not mean to make fun of Belgium's outstanding national historic symbol for mass-peeing on train tracks, at least that's what I've seen Flemish people do.

I like slums.

unhygienic-latrines-of-slums.jpg

11.3%20Manila_slums.jpg

1252445685_slum_in_soweto.jpg

High buildings, such as towers and scyscrapers..

N%C3%A4sinneula_observation_tower1.jpg

High buildings are awesome especially in post-apocalyptic places.

416807_13.jpg

In general, big buildings with fuckloads of work put on them are awesome, too bad those are mainly in fiction. :(

Also, I think it's good thing to point this out as I see that alot of maps are done nice and clean 90degree stuff.

Buildings don't go like that, they do neat curves and shit. :U

perusmaki.jpg

Manneke%20pis.jpg

I am completely sorry. I do not mean to make fun of Belgium's outstanding national historic symbol for mass-peeing on train tracks, at least that's what I've seen Flemish people do.

Np, Brussels has 2 languages (Dutch & French)

We'd better make the Dutch part a country because the French part eats all our money..

Manneke%20pis.jpg

EDIT: btw on-topic: I use buildings from my neighbourhood for realistic games. for the others I use logical thinking or fantasy

Np, Brussels has 2 languages (Dutch & French)

We'd better make the Dutch part a country because the French part eats all our money..

lol, they do om money but there was a reason we are stil one country + do you know how freaking smal we would have been during the world wars o.0

Edited by TheGreenGrasshopper