Mr. Green Gaming

New IW class

Suggestion for a human melee class for IW.

200 suit

80 HP

no guns

Run a little bit faster. Not very much though, just so that you're not forced to use speed all the time.

I'm thinking the same speed as a bones without suit upgrade.

Some melee weapon a little bit stronger than the knife.

Master in the class could be to get a crowbar of death (the same as the behemoth)

Loadout 1 could be just knife. nothing else, to keep the noobs from using it too much, would get really annoying for everyone else really (or easy kills for the zombies)

Crazy bastard could be one of the achievements associated with the class upgrades.

You could make a suit upgrade for the class, like 125% suit power and maybe faster melee attacks?

Edited by Sacrifical

I would like IW to be updated and I think a melee class would be an interesting change.

And remove Experimental Overdrive.

Atleast untill Egon Beamcannon is fixed somehow...

Or just add another weapon to the Experimental Overdrive class..

but what would it be usefull to use against other then being a class not being used by noobs. I mean I don't really see a use to picking a knife over a shotgun, in zs you gain health from being berserk

In IW we hae super awesome medic's

I would like IW to be updated and I think a melee class would be an interesting change.

And remove Experimental Overdrive.

Atleast untill Egon Beamcannon is fixed somehow...

Or just add another weapon to the Experimental Overdrive class..

+1

Sneed stop random youtube vids -.- unsless you want a airplane class.

And dont make it a run and hide class. So people dont use it just to get one man army. Make it a little slower than bones.

you just don't understand the message... its a stupid video so i don't like the idea of it.

Started working on the IW code a lil'. Changes so far:

• Turret tool more reliable, no more desyncs
  • Mines take longer to initialize
  • No more instant-propkilling
  • Changed the Speed mode motion blur to use the engine's own instead of the crappy post-processing one
  • Behemoth player is forced to switch class after he dies 10 times and there are other players in his team
  • Decreased round time from 20 to 15 minutes

I expect to update some time next week.

Also, I got a pretty neat idea for a possible Warghoul Master loadout, so we'll see...

Started working on the IW code a lil'. Changes so far:

• Turret tool more reliable, no more desyncs
  • Mines take longer to initialize
  • No more instant-propkilling
  • Changed the Speed mode motion blur to use the engine's own instead of the crappy post-processing one
  • Behemoth player is forced to switch class after he dies 10 times and there are other players in his team
  • Decreased round time from 20 to 15 minutes

I expect to update some time next week.

I noticed ZS had this new feature that made the suiciding humans weak as zombies if they killed themselves or died randomly before a certain time has passed.

Could you add that for IW aswell?

I'm thinking, if you suicide before 3 minutes has passed, you can't play as the behemoth for the whole round...

If you suicide and get the behemoth you get at least 5 kills, and it's really annoying when one good guy keeps doing it all the time. Ruins the game.

Also, I got a pretty neat idea for a possible Warghoul Master loadout, so we'll see...

Sweet =D

Will you be adding new achievements, or just have other achievements unlock the loadout?

Easiest for me would be adding a new achievement to unlock the loadout, cuz it requires extra work if I want to unlock it for everyone with existing achievements.

The ZS sort of idea of sacrifical is good, that you cant suicide for behe anymore.

But I dont like the idea of different behe's, because it really sucks ass when a noob is the behemoth.

It will make the zombies alot weaker.

The idea is to give different people a shot at being Behemoth in a round. Noobs will die faster, and thus be switched faster. Good players might remain Behemoth the entire round (I had a 11/7 k/d score as Behe a few days ago).

I think ist bether if you make it if you get 10 death and 0 kills. So if you get 1 kill you can die 11 times, 2 kill 12 times...

Cuz its very hard to get 10 kills in a round whitout the behemoth. If its 20 players, you die 5 times of almost ivisible mines, you kill 6-7 people and die 5 more times. One acheavment is to get 10 kills. and if its maybe 6 more humans left when you lose the behe. A new get it and kill the rest. and you still just have 7 kills. Even some of the masters of IW have problems whit 10/10 kill death.

I think you shoud make it like, 1 kill you can die 11 times, 2 kill 12 times 3 kills 13 times etc.

New class. Ayyy :)

I dont like the melee class idea so much.

hmm. Got a funny idea. How about you gave Zombie class a grapling hook of somekind to pull humans? Like if your play desperados, and you see a human on the tower thing sniping down against zombie spawn. the you pull the hook thing and fire(huntsman sound from tf2) and *CLASH* hit! and slowly is he pulled down?...

Nah, bad idea forget it.. Dont want to delete it, used to much time writing this... >.<

New class. Ayyy :)

I dont like the melee class idea so much.

hmm. Got a funny idea. How about you gave Zombie class a grapling hook of somekind to pull humans? Like if your play desperados, and you see a human on the tower thing sniping down against zombie spawn. the you pull the hook thing and fire(huntsman sound from tf2) and *CLASH* hit! and slowly is he pulled down?...

Nah, bad idea forget it.. Dont want to delete it, used to much time writing this... >.<

+1 but to make it fair players somehow got to break the hook.