Mr. Green Gaming

ETF2L

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to play,too.

I'm fine with any class, preferable scout, engi, pyro, sniper though. ( In that order )

Time... I can basically play anytime.

Will there only be one team, or 2?

If I can't get in the first anymore, and would be one of the five backup players, I'd rather want to go as a player in the second..

Edited by Benny

the medic is perfect for me i always play together with [lol] Rogue (insane.rogue)

i think there are no complainings of my medic work.

EDIT: mr.green will win. we got some good players and its big news mr.green wins a tournament!

EDIT2: we need a mic right? my mic is FUCKED UP i hope i can find another :(

does it matter how old you need to be :(

but the age and playing experience differs

Edited by Firehawk

the medic is perfect for me i always play together with [lol] Rogue (insane.rogue)

i think there are no complainings of my medic work.

EDIT: mr.green will win. we got some good players and its big news mr.green wins a tournament!

EDIT2: we need a mic right? my mic is FUCKED UP i hope i can find another :(

does it matter how old you need to be :(

but the age and playing experience differs

?? i need to know this plz

I can play pretty much everything, although I'm best at demo / engie. My spy skills are pretty hit & miss, so better not put me there...

I'm scared as well that if we are gonna be in the same team together in a competition, I don't dare to see you ever again after it. If you know what I mean (you're a good coach, I'm a bad teamplayer (which is why I wanna be Spy/Sniper)).

Edited by BlueYoshi97

I can play pretty much everything, although I'm best at demo / engie. My spy skills are pretty hit & miss, so better not put me there...

I'm scared as well that if we are gonna be in the same team together in a competition, I don't dare to see you ever again after it. If you know what I mean (you're a good coach, I'm a bad teamplayer (which is why I wanna be Spy/Sniper)).

Yeah, I'll probably end up yelling orders because I want to win :V