Mr. Green Gaming

Lemon!'s Admin Application for TF2 Servers

Lemon!

Gameserver: Team Fortress 2 - KotH, CP/CTF and Arena.

Country of origin: Finland

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AsdfLemonLeetageParty

Link to Xfire profile **:

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I have been here for a very long time. I have played on these servers for a half year, before getting deeper into this community. I have friends here, and I like this place alot. Maybe the only community I like the most. The only community that I have donated to, and I am happy for it.

I think I'm a fair, nice player, I don't abuse admin skills, I have humour and I help people as much as possible. I'll be reasonable, mature and ...What was that word again? Oh yes, Fair.

I try to be kind as possible, but it doesn't always go like that, due I am a human and I ain't perfect.

I play alot on Mr.Green's ARENA Server, check out CTF And CP and Payload. KOTH isn't the most I play on.

I check out the IRC daily.

I want to bring good justice in our servers, to give everyone alot better times on Mr.Green servers, and that everyone could enjoy.

As for, I get abit nervous, due this is my very first admin application ever made.

Comments and questions would be really helpful.

Also, I hope that my VAC-Ban status doesn't affect anyhow, it's because of mine account got hacked, but Source games are not affected.

Edited by Lemon!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...