Mr. Green Gaming

Nøtte's IW update Feedback

After i played the new IW for some hours, I would like to give some feedback.

* Fixed propkilling - Good, this was kida gamebreake if you looked around a corner and got prop killed.

* Reduced survival time - OK, humans win more ofen now.

* Behemoth now gets switched after 10 deaths- This is something I hate aboute the update. Behemoths "role" in the game is gone. Before it was the behemoth who run into the human camp with high HP and made a lot of DMG and made camping hard. Now all the behemoths is pussies who stand as far away as they can and try to "snipe" the humans. Everyone is afraid to die. This destroy the gameplay.

* Changed speed mode blur - OK

* Mines take a little longer to activate - Good

* Improved networking on turret tool and sniper scopes. Good

* Made Touchdown shop item more effective - You made a lot of people happy now

* Turrets now auto-restore (VERY) slowly. Dont like it, this + the faster SUIT regen make the Experimentals a litte over power. If you make the turrets heal, when you regen it make it more balanced.

* Experimentals regenerate suit power faster - See above

* Added Warghoul master loadout with new trap weapon. Like the fact that its a new class, but i think the traps need some improvements. They are very hard to use. They dont drain a lot of suit, you need 4-5 traps before it become efective. And they are way to easy to destroy. Maybe make soo only explosives can destroy them?

Personaly i think its bether if they was made like the humans mines. Walk whitin 2 meters, they say boom and you lose 10-20 suit.

* Added new achievement, Zombie Ninja - Just super awesome

* Fixed propkilling - What's bullshot good for now :C

* Reduced survival time - OK I guess... It was very easy to survive in the old IW, but w/e

* Behemoth now gets switched after 10 deaths - Well, this is the part of the new update that bothered me the most. New people who's not good as behemoth won't have a chance, they won't get any practice :/

+ it makes everyone afraid to die, as they only have 10 lives.

* Changed speed mode blur - Good :D

* Mines take a little longer to activate - Guess that's fine, you won't get those annoying moments where the lasthuman just place a mine and everyone dies.. :)

* Improved networking on turret tool and sniper scopes - Didn't notice any diffrence in sniping? Otherwise, it's great ^^

* Made Touchdown shop item more effective - I might buy that shit now :V

* Turrets now auto-restore (VERY) slowly - No no no no :[ Server was already crowded with noobs that can't play, so it ends up with 8 experimentals and 2 supports -.- Experimentals needs to be way harder to play, you should make the turret more powerfull, but you have to aim manually or something, so it requires some skill.

* Experimentals regenerate suit power faster - I guess that's ok, easier to play experimental, without making it more noob-ish

* Added Warghoul master loadout with new trap weapon - I don't really like the idea of adding new classes, but this is what everyone wants, so I'm kinda happy you added that one ^^

Glad you made it weak though, because the achievement is really easy to get :P

* Added new achievement, Zombie Ninja - I love new achievements :V But why is it called Zombie Ninja when it's not for zombie class? ;P

I don't think this new update really improved the game...

Infected Wars is awesome, it just needs bug fixing, not changing.

I think with the 10 deaths only as a Behemoth, gives you very limited access to some achievements, (like getting 10 kills in one round). It was a challenge getting 10 kills in one round with Behemoth. Although, I do like that now you can take it in turns, so I think that this pdate has made the gameplay a lot fairer.