Mr. Green Gaming

A guy that annoys many ppl. Infected wars.

Game: Gmod #2 Infected wars

Ingame name: Doctor Deagle

This guy is very retarded. He annoys people and spamkills. We with Messy were on to make a video about bugs but he annoyed us. But first of all he started annoying me when I told that he stolen some ammo. Well thats the another theme...

He started shutting me up, then asked who I am to tell things like that to him, then he started telling bullshit about me, my mom and so on...

Today.

I already told what happened. But besides. He was telling the same bullshit, but in a harder form. Then when he got killed, he ragequitted.

If what you can ask Messy about him. He will say almost the same.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game: Gmod #2 Infected wars

Ingame name: Doctor Deagle

This guy is very retarded. He annoys people and spamkills. We with Messy were on to make a video about bugs but he annoyed us. But first of all he started annoying me when I told that he stolen some ammo. Well thats the another theme...

He started shutting me up, then asked who I am to tell things like that to him, then he started telling bullshit about me, my mom and so on...

Today.

I already told what happened. But besides. He was telling the same bullshit, but in a harder form. Then when he got killed, he ragequitted.

If what you can ask Messy about him. He will say almost the same.

+1 The fact that he insulted my mum, me and darkness makes him tard. He picked 3 ammo boxes as experimental (steal) and then he said things like: "Fuck off" and other shit.

Every time he kills me he yells "RETARD DOWN!" or "FAG DOWN!" or something else like that...

Then ban him for crying out loud.

EDIT: Right, hes got a week ban, since it seems like this is a issue that's been happening for a while now.

EDIT EDIT: Also, it seems I've banned him before for "Innapropriate language".

Edited by ERROR 401