⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Sam and Max items

You don't buy it for the goddamn items, you buy it for the game.

You get like five games for $33, that's not much.

Five games? You mean not only the first episode, but the whole 'season'?

Also, why do people always have to whine? The same people that idle 24/7 and joined the "Don't Heal The People With Cheater's Lament" clan a while back, probably.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

actually you buy the first part and wait one month for the next and another for the one after that.... etc

But um.... so.. but if you pay the 33 dollars, you only get the first episode?

You get all five parts for 33 dollars. You just receive the next episodes when they come out.

in my opinion, this is justa example of how valve are becomeing gayer. >_> the only way to get different items is to buy a £25 game that i dont think many people actuly have heard of. its like fucking bills hat, except in that case, many people wher cautious. i tell ya, i feel so fucking angry at valve. there killing off bill in the passing (so i balive) and they dont have the common fucking courtasy to let his hat be put into the random drop system. ALL HATS, AND ALL WEAPONS, should be in the random drop system. give some respect for the poorer people you bunch of wankers.

gahhhh, im gona go play TF2 to take my mind off things... waaaait...

in my opinion, this is justa example of how valve are becomeing gayer. >_> the only way to get different items is to buy a £25 game that i dont think many people actuly have heard of. its like fucking bills hat, except in that case, many people wher cautious. i tell ya, i feel so fucking angry at valve. there killing off bill in the passing (so i balive) and they dont have the common fucking courtasy to let his hat be put into the random drop system. ALL HATS, AND ALL WEAPONS, should be in the random drop system. give some respect for the poorer people you bunch of wankers.

Oh moan moan bitch bitch. That's a really childish attitude. They could just as well not have made these items. The fact they do is cool and just helps promoting other games. They don't give any advantage at all.

I find it cool that they do these kind of things. So every TF2-player looks different. One has a Left4Dead2-PreOrder-Thingy, the other has a Sam&Max-Hat, another has a Cheater's Lament, another has a Halloween hat, another has a Soldier Medal... isn't it really fun that now everyone has different things?

Well, apparently not. It is sad that so many people act so jealous and spoiled. You want to have all hats so badly, but you don't want to do anything for it. Most even idle all day long, and yet they still rage when they haven't got a hat. So, I advice you to stop being so mad, and rather have some fun and actually play instead of idle. You can't win em all!

Edited by BlueYoshi97

As previously said in this topic

"You don't buy it for the goddamn items, you buy it for the game."

I bought L4D2 for the fun Zombie Shooting it is. The hat was a great Extra to show people that I had bought it. If Valve made it so anyone could get Bills Hat then although I wouldn't care too much, as it's not like they would be giving L4D2 with it. I'd jsut feel annoyed that tehy took away this fun Extra for those who did buy the game.

As for these new hats, well. I can't say anything about the game, never even heard anything about it. Anybody who buys this new game just for the hat has some seriously messed up Bunny fetish.

I find it cool that they do these kind of things. So every TF2-player looks different. One has a Left4Dead2-PreOrder-Thingy, the other has a Sam&Max-Hat, another has a Cheater's Lament, another has a Halloween hat, another has a Soldier Medal... isn't it really fun that now everyone has different things?

Well, apparently not. It is sad that so many people act so jealous and spoiled. You want to have all hats so badly, but you don't want to do anything for it. Most even idle all day long, and yet they still rage when they haven't got a hat. So, I advice you to stop being so mad, and rather have some fun and actually play instead of idle. You can't win em all!

Humankind :D

Gotta idle'em all IDLéMON!

Will try.

I pre-bought l4d2 not only for exclusive but the epic discount =D itsy bit greedy I know.

btw about those hats, most greens have a hat that show who they are: Ywa has his respectless glove, Axon has his afro, I think it was hundred who has the fire helmet... and I have nothing, yeah the haloween hat which is as easy as just dominating someone with it and Bills hat, like no one has that. I would love that green flubber thingy, hell I'd go with anything. I know that it doesn't bother most people but I seeing some guy with 20 hours of gameplay with a freakin' hat or camera beard while I have the game since the European release.

I'd get the game if I knew what I was buying.

By the way, for the people who have never heared of Sam & Max before, you should play Sam & Max: Abe Lincoln Must Die!. That episode is free to play, and it is really fun.

That's exactly what I did. :P

It's fun indeed, love the sarcasm. But I'm stuck now, the guard won't let me into the White House, and I got back to the office and called etc. but don't know what to do.

That is why I play games with walkthroughs. Too lazy to search better when I already checked everything out.