Mr. Green Gaming

some ideas

What is "Old ZS"? I played on Mr.Green at 2008 and it was imo easier being human without all these howlers and stuff.

But now its just a joke if theres alot of players, you run anywhere there is a howler screaming at you or a zombine granade exploding.

Edited by Lolman

even in open areas they can be very effective, if you do it at the right moment

@pufulet im sorry for you, but level 3 medic means that you need 150 medpacks AND that you must heal 500 people that are "injured" (35>Hp)... so all your extra vials are lost work

/begin

Mr.Darkness if you are so scared to type that in ENG, that is your way. I dont care that you are another "Crazy Ivan", i am ignoring your friend requests and all of your replies on any thread because i meant people with same behaviour too often (On Russian gaming communities especially) As you noticed, each time you place your RUS comments nobody replied it on Russian language to you.

Just to clear on thing: I am not from Russia, i just know this language, also i customized RUS as my native country in steam profile, to check of how good my Russian language is.

/end (i hope 4ever)

Edited by PEPPER

/begin

Mr.Darkness if you are so scared to type that in ENG, that is your way. I dont care that you are another "Crazy Ivan", i am ignoring your friend requests and all of your replies on any thread because i meant people with same behaviour too often (On Russian gaming communities especially) As you noticed, each time you place your RUS comments nobody replied it on Russian language to you.

Just to clear on thing: I am not from Russia, i just know this language, also i customized RUS as my native country in steam profile, to check of how good my Russian language is.

/end (i hope 4ever)

1) I didn't friend request you. (Only once in march)

2) Scared to type in english?

3) Rly? What about Nuggy translating my comment? what about someone discussing why am I typing in russian? Meh... :meh:

4) You should better send me a PM about that.

5) Why chould you costumize your profile for that?

Sereously, all your ideas about OP'ing humans is a really worse idea. Read other's comments.

Also read your commets:

Just dont say that you have heard it b4: As i presume old ZS was kinda really popular right?

Then some "faggolas" made their own ZS with some extra innovations...

So to keep the servers popularity administration had to make their own, "new ZS"...

To get the full view of what i am going to say next, i need to know: what the hell is Nox server? Because there are many players who invited me to play, but as i see those extremely negative replies about that serv, i dont know is it even worth playing

I say no. Deluvas is a hardworking guy. He wants to make the gamemode more common, fun and without any bad things. Yes, there were people which comment Deluv as a "zs faggot". But he is not that. I understand his work on coding, searching for errors and so on. You just dont respect it.

Edited by Mr.Darkness