Mr. Green Gaming

some ideas

[edited]

hay there,

im new on these forums, but i've played the server for about 150-250 hours already. and now i have some ideas to make it more fun, and to make you (is it the right word?) eager to do your job as your class

1.Medic:

i think the medic should have a bigger medkit size/faster healing as he goes higher up. at level 3-4 it would be cool to have a (additional)medic pistol. it shoots small balls (like poison spit) with a red colour. if it impacts to a player, he get about 15 health regeneration in 1 minute time. the ammo for this gun should be very limited, about 1-2 per crate drop.

2.Support

at the moment you can not level up support, i know, but i think it would be cool if you got a nail gun (tf2 beta nailgun model?) at level 3 or 4. this one can nail props on a safe distance. disadvantage is that the nail is pretty weak and it will break after about 10 times being hit by a normal zombie. if the nail hits a zombie he loses a small amount of hp (5-10). it should have about 15 ammo, and has to reload after each shot (or make it fire slow)

3. armor

common discussed thing in my eye but yeah....

there is this model here http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=84138

is is a ragdoll, but maybe it can be used like hats are made. that it is around your body and if you wear it you receive 30% less damage, but it slows you down. it should be buyable in the store for a few thousand GC.

4.Commando

commando is much like a soldier/player that is just and only meant for combat. i think he should get some handgrenades. i think it should be a hl2 grenade. so that zombies can hit it back to the owner and do some damage (20-35). this is useful so howlers/poison crabs that keep going around corners/rooftops/under a roof can be killed a bit easier. howler is hard to kill sometimes

might do some more, lost inspiration for now.

i hope this wont be ignored like it normally is at other forums. you know, like a few boring reactions, then a cold reaction from a main admin and then boom. i hope it is not like that here :)

Edited by Sjossie

1.Medic:

i think the medic should have a bigger medkit size/faster healing as he goes higher up. at level 3-4 it would be cool to have a (additional)medic pistol. it shoots small balls (like poison spit) with a red colour. if it impacts to a player, he get about 15 health regeneration in 1 minute time. the ammo for this gun should be very limited, about 1-2 per crate drop.

You got this from Killing Floor.

1.Medic:

Does it matter if it's from KF?

1.Medic:

Yeah, and ZS isn't from Left 4 dead... ;)

I like the ideas though :D

Spartan+Inreased HP (when it worked)+armor... Cool isnt it? Youll get additional 100 HP, but will be slower... Excellent for camping, but you can surely die in a single zombo skirmish. Well if that armor was "integrative", i mean pull off-on when it is needed then it can take significant part in human surviving.

As far as i know, there are some major upcoming human updates that should solve the perk porblems

Spartan+Inreased HP (when it worked)+armor... Cool isnt it? Youll get additional 100 HP, but will be slower... Excellent for camping, but you can surely die in a single zombo skirmish. Well if that armor was "integrative", i mean pull off-on when it is needed then it can take significant part in human surviving.

As far as i know, there are some major upcoming human updates that should solve the perk porblems

Pepper i don't even like your ideas you just want the humans to way to overpowered so you don't die so easily. FACE IT, your a noob

Sneed if you want to challenge (1st place Most brutal or Most greenies gained) i am always here...

You can ask any1 so he will tell you that i am always in the tops

My skill has only 1 workable perk for now and still, Most brutal...

Edited by PEPPER

1.Medic:

i dont even have killing floor. tought it up myself

1.Medic:

Does it matter if it's from KF?

We already ripped things off from killing floor. ;D

So it doesnt matter.

Maybe some of this could work for IW, humans rarely win, unless pro's are on. :P

And that's why the game is awesome, you must feel glad and manly when you win as humans. To survive you must be the strongest thing ever :P

Well, it does make up for all the girly screaming I do while playing. :wub:

Sneed if you want to challenge (1st place Most brutal or Most greenies gained) i am always here...

Erm? yeah i can imagine why you "Own" these guys becuse you played so much and that means "High level". and i admit it you will own me becuse i'm not even lvl 1 with even one perk.

I would love to see your reaction on the Old ZS :P

Erm? yeah i can imagine why you "Own" these guys becuse you played so much and that means "High level". and i admit it you will own me becuse i'm not even lvl 1 with even one perk.

I would love to see your reaction on the Old ZS :P

hehe, alot of the 'regulars' on the new ZS would probably QQ in the first 10 minutes of playing the old ZS.

The old ZS has a lot more hardcore. It attracted an almost nocturnal crowd that played 'till 3AM daily.

That game was different- granted most of the old players (myself included) enjoyed that more. But, i do believe the Newer ZS has a place. If you play it, you sort of get used to it.

RE PEPPER:

Some of these ideas might work- although some may just increase the problem of the humans being overpowered. Nice stuff though, think of some stuff for the zombies.

i like the Nailgun idea btw. Sticking zombies to walls would be fun.

Edited by The Lazy Peon

Pepper you arent as good as you think, everybody can hold a gun and hit something. Old zs was a lot harder so i really doubt you will have a chance against any old zs player. ( including me :/ ). We dont like people that brag all the time, i get first a lot of times and i dont care. Just wanna play the game. :)

OT: the grenade should rather be a smoke/stun grenAde, because humans already do enough dmg.

Edited by Damien

Just dont say that you have heard it b4: As i presume old ZS was kinda really popular right?

Then some "faggolas" made their own ZS with some extra innovations...

So to keep the servers popularity administration had to make their own, "new ZS"...

To get the full view of what i am going to say next, i need to know: what the hell is Nox server? Because there are many players who invited me to play, but as i see those extremely negative replies about that serv, i dont know is it even worth playing

Noxious.net is a gaming community, like us. But alot worse. Basically, the admins are unfair and they're just assholes.

They won't support newcomers, only those who pay for them.

That's what I got from there while playing there (Crashing their servers constantly, got caught and got banned, after like 54 crashes)

So durr...