Mr. Green Gaming

Post your zombie survival memories (on green ofc) here **

Deluvas

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss alot of old maps, to bad i dont know any by name. :S

I was one of the first to join e.u. I just asked roborobb if i could join and he said yes and that i was good. I replied that he was better. :D

to be honest i dont miss the camping, movement makes it more fun. The constant change of collision systems was sometimes a pain in the ass. I remember the time that i could kill 5 humans with only a normal headcrab, that was cool. :P

Maybe i can find the screenshot of getting my last achievement. :)

btw: i got all upgrades in zs and one hat + 10k gc :o

Edited by Damien

Have you donated to get them?

If not, then welcome to the Resistance's club, those who got all their upgrades by the force of their hands.

I remember the day I entered in E.U., that was in january, last year, Robo and Frog seemed to be comploting behind a truck on zs_tunnels_fixed_v2, then on zs_termites_v3 Frog adds me on Steam as a friend, I said "Why did you add me?" Frog: "Cause we're friends now :) ".

Then he said that Robo said good things about me, that he recommended me to him etc :)

And there started my fantastic adventure with E.U. mates :,)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

BUMP BUMP BUMP, but this is actually needed.Or not.Bah, whatever I felt the need of bumping it.

After a discussion with Deluvas, we came to this epic conclusion:

[E.U.]Chikennugget1: the good ol' times, with Chainsawman talking so good in english that I thought he was british, Roborobb ravebreaking and fun, skatezoc and his moon penis, Danni, Catbread, Aiur, Bean the killer, Serious Sam, Sneedbeard.... :'D

Deluvas: Exactly :[

[E.U.]Chikennugget1: aaaaaaah, too much good memories

[E.U.]Chikennugget1: everytime you came in zs you could see at least 2 or 3 of these people playing :(

Deluvas: Yeah

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! *crying sound*

Edited by Chikennugget1

Alright, edited past:

the good ol' times, with Chainsawman talking so good in english that I thought he was british, Roborobb ravebreaking and fun, skatezoc and his moon penis, Danni, Catbread, Aiur, Bean the killer, Serious Sam, Sneedbeard, Hundred 2 with his thousands of portals in his pic.... :'D

Deluvas: Exactly :[

Edited by Chikennugget1