Mr. Green Gaming

Mr.green css #1 surf

Lacero

So basicly at 12.5 i cant remember what time was it i went out for a walk. Then my brother came to my computer, went to download some hack. Then he booted css, came to mr.green started aimbotting all, then apparently got banned on my account. Ingame name was LYÖDÄÄNKÖ V8 TULILLE. Banner was Nphect. And my account simply got banned because of the aimbot. The reason why i should be unbanned cuz i didnt do anything if i get unbanned ill play normally there and ill watch forward that this doesnt happen again.

I hate to say it but people don't usually buy into that kind of excuse. Sure you may be telling the truth, but anybody can say their Brother/sister/aunt/goldfish was hacking on your behalf. You have yourself to blame for your lack of security.

Ahh cmon i love playing on this server i swear this doesnt happen again and that motherfucker spill my mountain dew and chips all over my fuckin desk and also my brother punched his fist through my screen and then through my computer and and he threw them at the sun

Edited by Lacero

Ahh cmon i love playing on this server i swear this doesnt happen again and that motherfucker spill my mountain dew and chips all over my fuckin desk and also my brother punched his fist through my screen and then through my computer and and he threw them at the sun

Well, I guess that happens from time to time. Once, I got banned from a forum because I typed an insult to an admin, but it wasn't me, but it was a dove. He was sitting on my keyboard and typed in insults and pressed 'post' and then I suddenly got amnesia and then when I was back I was banned, and the assholes didn't believe me. <_< So I believe you!

Edited by BlueYoshi97

ok im waiting for unban then and waiting for my brother to get out of hospital i gave him cancer

Say goodbye to the little chance you had. Now you can be branded as a liar.

Unless you shoved Some Uranium sticks at him.

Or unless this is a troll. In which case. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Please refer to the sticky when making a topic here in the Bans & Unbans forum.

Members are only allowed to reply to topics when they are involved.

Edited by Sacrifical