Mr. Green Gaming

Should I be worried about this?

I ran a backup before I sold the old computer, and I recently opened up some of the pictures and programs I had saved, and my antivirus kicked in and deleted one of the programs. I had been using that program for quite a long time, so I realized the people who sent out that trojan had already had control of my computer for quite some time. The old computer is no longer infected, and I changed all my passwords since then, so I didn't get that frightened.

Then I thought I'd better be on the safe side, because it's not that hard to merge a .exe file with another innocent looking file, so I ran a netstat -a and this is the resault

post-485-127380154837_thumb.png

When I usually do it, I get a few ones with the local adress 0.0.0.0:xxxxx or 192.168.1.1.100:xxxxx to the same external adress. I know some of them, like xxx.xxx.x.xxx:6667 is mIRC and so on.

I have uTorrent open, and that makes connections with a lot of other programs, but won't that just show a lot of connections through 1 port?

Oh lol, I forgot to look at the process ID xD

At least half of them was from the same program :P

6448 is uTorrent :P

I checked the PID on the other ones aswell, and they were all from legit programs.

Edited by Sacrifical