Mr. Green Gaming

BlueYoshi's SharkANine Bay

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it will work.

It involves being a Dinghy and jumping and speeding across The Strip.

CsenaHUN made the original map including jumps, the boat-textures, the waterlevel, gamespeed etcetera.

I did the track (with my 7-year old brother who chose models and things :mr-green:).

Puma also helped with making scripts (a crashing plane which looks kinda awkward in this version, plus the color of the water that keeps changing).

race-hcycle.zip

I was gonna call it "BlueYoshi's Dutch Roads" (like "Daniek's Romanian Roads") but meh, I'll use this map as a replacement for the missing Part 2.

But it is based on the Netherlands a bit. I used the old MTA Editor for this one.

race-netherlands.zip

EDIT: My 7-year old brother helped me with this map again. He is the one that chose for the moving board of Candy Suxxx right on top of a farm. Doesn't he have a nice taste?

98825983-3.jpg

98825913-3.jpg

98825937-3.jpg

98825964-3.jpg

Edited by BlueYoshi97

I just tested this map. Hmm, nice. But too simple? :/ Why are all your maps so straight? All you have to do is drive straight, maybe take a corner or 2 and voila, the map's over. Try to make them harder I don't know.. It seems to me even your 7-year-old brother can finish this.

Btw: After I finished the race, the votemap froze. I am not sure if it's a map issue or an issue with my resources. Let's wait and see if it works for other people who are willing to test it.

I just tested this map. Hmm, nice. But too simple? :/ Why are all your maps so straight? All you have to do is drive straight, maybe take a corner or 2 and voila, the map's over. Try to make them harder I don't know.. It seems to me even your 7-year-old brother can finish this.

Btw: After I finished the race, the votemap froze. I am not sure if it's a map issue or an issue with my resources. Let's wait and see if it works for other people who are willing to test it.

They are all so simple because then I have a chance to win them (in the long run, I make these maps just to get more Green Coins).

Also, when it's longer, the more mistakes people make and the faster they dislike it I think. But when everybody says it's too short, I'll make it longer.

And yea I made it so you turn into a train at the last checkpoint, which teleports you to a nearby track, I found out later. When this happens to more people, would somebody want to enter the map file, and change the vehicle ID from the last checkpoint to any working vehicle?

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Great, so we'll play short-easy-boring maps from now on so you can win and get your green coins. Awesome thinking. But maybe selfish much?

Actually it's just because I'm lazy, but as I said, when more people think they want the agony to last longer then I'll make the map longer. Thank you for testing by the way.

EDIT: I was also wondering, if the map is boring, then it's good it's short. I think it will be more boring if I make it longer.

Edited by BlueYoshi97
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Story:

Dr. Mal: Hahahahaha, my superevil robot captured you guys, there is nowhere you can go now!

Secondhand Lady: Let us go you big meanie!

Dr. Mal: Oh ha ha, no! A GENIUS meanie! Hahaha!

Secondhand Lady: Oh no, we must do something!

Comical Sidekick: There is nothing we can do. We are done for!

Stupid But Dapper Main Character: Do not worry guys! I will get you out of here! I have a plan...

Result:

Ontopic:

A race on a farm.

race-penguin.zip

• 1 month later...

Story

You start off this time as a poor bad boy, living in the suburbs.

102848358-3.jpg

...on a lame bike (please tell me you recognize SA's beginning in this).

102848344-3.jpg

Cops are the worst enemy of this town...

102848376-3.jpg

...probably because they blocked off the whole street, so they can investigate for alien terrorists while everyone is trapped in their houses.

102848395-3.jpg

You and your gang just killed most of the cops, but you want to leave this stupid town!

102848410-3.jpg

You want to live in the big city. So what stops you? You are on your way!

102848422-3.jpg

Along the road there is more shit going on, but you are a MTA player and you don't care about it so you drive along.

102848323-3.jpg

After a while you can afford a Stafford (!). With it, you drive through some kind of Ghost Town with a lot of shit on the road that only the front player(s) will see.

102848519-3.jpg

You start your journey into outter space! Why? Um.....because it's the only road there is.

102848543-3.jpg

After that's done, you see the first signs of the Big City coming already. You can't wait to get there so you buy a faster car (Buffalo).

102848572-3.jpg

Ah, not far anymore, almost there, probably after that checkpoint, and n... what? Yeah that's right, now the map has ended! You never arrived in the Rich City!

No worries, you will. But not in this part, kids. You will surely arrive in the Rich City in the next part of Green Island. Why? Because this map already takes a lot of downloading. Stay tuned...

race-twoson.zip