Mr. Green Gaming

A quick shit.

Today my serd dad was using PC again.

He almost said "GTFO" to EmRA. Good I was near.

I hope he didnt send some bullshit to someone else of you while I was having a walk? :o

If he did sorry btw :S

He is also very annoying when I am playing.

Meh. When I wanted to answer EmRA, he said "I WILL ANSWER MY SELF! I WILL SAY "FUCK OFF!""

"I AM USINGZ TEH PC NOW! I WILL DO ALL MEHSELF! I BOUGHTZ IT! SO ITZ MINE (meh but sorry! Who cleans up the computer? No not him... he kjust uses it once a month)! GETZ OUTZ OF HEREZ!"

-.-

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Laxist parents? I am 17,almost 18, and I can't talk with "strangers", I'm doing everything to keep this secret out of my parent's sight, especially my annoying father, and you are younger (15-16? I don't remember sorry) and when your dad uses the pc and sees Steam guys talking he just says GTFO?!

If it was my dad I would have a big "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT GUY?WHERE IS HE FROM?INTERNET?...[insert swears and insults here]".

Looking forward I'm leaving home.Would be not cool maybe but I'll be free.

Edited by Chikennugget1

Uh, what is this thread for?

For some reason, somewhat, russian people are very immature and aggressive. I'm not a racist, but that's the biggest side I've seen from all russian people I've met :|, no offence intended, so don't get upset.

Also, Chiken, that must suck.

Thank god mine parents aren't like this .

For some reason, somewhat, russian people are very immature and aggressive. I'm not a racist, but that's the biggest side I've seen from all russian people I've met :|, no offence intended, so don't get upset.

Agreed

Mr. Darkness, your father is sick

Well I wasnt the one who first turned on the pc. He turned it on first and my steam is turning on automaticly each entrance.

I made the same conclusion long time ago. Thats why I am not a small patriot.

And my father is normal, not my serd dad.

I love my father but not this... alright, i wont push on it.

Maybe its my serd dad's jokes?

He never liked me using the pc. Because sort of "OOH BUT THERE ARE SUM KIDZ PLAYING OUTSIDE! WHY WOULDNT YOU JOIN THEM? (kids? doing what?)"

Maybe its his dumbass irony with typing some shit to my steam friends?

About the title... :V

Sorry had no good fantasy that time. It came only after >.<

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Totally true. But I think everyone will get aggressive if they grow up in a country like that. I feel bad for Mister Darkness.