Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

Albzi

Gameserver: Counter Strike

Country of origin: England

Link to SteamCommunity profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lex1

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Well, I know I haven't been in this community for an amazing amount of time like some other people, but I know that I am known here and am semi-welcome.

Anyway, I have admin experience from a lot of servers, Winsauce, Sassilization, Outclawz, my own CSS server (used to have) and some more, so I have plenty of experience. I have a good sense of justice and a good sense of humour, so getting along with me is easy. I have plenty of room on my friends list (due to being phished but besides the point) so I can talk to peopel if they need me. I'm active on both the forums and the IRC.

Sometimes people think I am being harsh, like the 'girl' incident on the IRC, but I assure you I very rarely try to upset people on purpose and if I am, it's usually Qtesla or Chereece.

Thank you for your time.

Edit: Forgot to mention, that the communities I have been on were said specifically those because they had at least 1 CSS server, so I know my way around Source Mod/ManiAdmin.

Edited by BeatAlex

Lol girl "incedent"

Speak of the devil

good luck

Ok so I spelt it wrong :P

At least I can spell experience. God damn that word is annoying when it's spelt "Experiance".

Infact, I corrected it just for you. :D <3

Edited by BeatAlex