Mr. Green Gaming

Today 6 Years Ago.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FKJORFJIEOHF FREJKHFEJIFH RUFHREKFJLEHFL FFHJERHFJKFHF RFHJKFHREJKFHF BRJFKRHFJKRFH FKJHRFJKHRFKRF RJFRHFKJRFHRELE WHFJKREFHEKLFHELHGFUIRLURHVUIRGHIRGHIUREGFIEGFUEWIHFIOE:FHJIEOUFHRUFHRIUFHRIUFHRIOEHFOE RHFIOREHOIUFHREIUFHIUFHIUEHFiorEHFIORHFIOHJFKDOHFKJFDHJKFHRJKFHJRFHRKHFJRKHFRHFR :D :D :D

Edited by Heinix
  • 11 months later...

Hey,

Anyone else play Nintendo GameCube? I play a lot Paper Mario: The Thousend Year Door. It is the BEST GAME EVER! You play Mario (duh ;P) and you get a map from princes Peach, but X-Nauts have take all Crystal Stars, and you have to find them and open the door. But I am not to the finish comed yet.. ;-) BUT IT'S STILL VERY COOL!!!!

I have found a very cool site, it's www.youtube.com, you can watch VERY MANY videos there. There are not music-clips and so, but MASTERLINX has SSBM Bloopers, they are SOOO FUNNY!

And do you know this site: www.smbhq.com/users/botvgh . It is about Nintendo games with a lot of characters and also from other games and things. There are a lot of episodes and everyone can make one!

Does someone know if there is a site with music videoclips? I want to find "It's My Life - No Doubt" and "Hotel - Cassidy Featuring R. Kelly", I watch videoclips on www.vh1.com but it is only 30 seconds. It even has "Dr Dre featuring Snoop Dog - Nuthin But A "G" Thang" and "Slum Village Featuring Kanye West - Selfish". I listen to that the whole day!

~See ya!

BlueYoshi97

oke this is gonna be annoying cuz 6 years ago my english was already pretty good but i was too lazy to use any sort of interpunction i recently found a forum which i joined 4 years ago it was a battlefield 2142 forum and for the first 50 post i was like this but after someone told me ''he dude use some interpunction'' i was like oke sorry :P:) i will use sum :):P and from then i always used it like i do now but since this topic is about 6 years ago

i also used the fucking smilies a lot :P when i look back at old posts im embarrassed too see how i was when i was young :P omg :>

edit

btw

there are 2 different sides when i was young the one that posted on forums and the one that used msn

on msn i was like ''iM g0ing to go to do s0mething 0.o??''

he ;) how are you :P im fine did you do your school work where are you at???

Edited by Cookie

Well..

Back then was a simpler time. A time where my childhood blossomed and acne did not trouble me. I didn't pee out of my ass every time I did a situp, I was merrily playing GTA:SA, blatting white police officers.

I enjoyed my time on Halo CE, jumping into a huge bomber plane and constantly nuking some huge winter map.

I was smiling happily as I raged over trying to complete the RC helicopter missions in Vice City.

I was singing and prancing freely, playing Wolfenstien ET.

those were the daaysss..