IMO:

Bad Tings

Make it slightly shorter 8-10 seconds

The Pufulet bit should only be about 4 seconds

Change the playermodel

Good Tings

I like that font

Very good opening

So my criticism is that if it is too long, people might just fast forward it to the start of the movie which you publish. Meaning they won't see your glorius name.

Edited by Burn

hmmh...

Changing model: not an option.

more faster: nope, but pufulet part can be shorter

remove "click" sound: i dont see problem on that.

Flashlight off: why off? no light bugs or anything, fits on darkeness at my personal opinion.

also, this isnt fully ready yet, so thanks about negative comments for tips, how to make.

So my criticism is that if it is too long, people might just fast forward it to the start of the movie which you publish. Meaning they won't see your glorius name.

true, but if you have something intresting in it (like video of game), i think ppl watch it to until some text apears.

offtopic: sry double post :S

Edited by MiF

hmmh...

Flashlight off: why off? no light bugs or anything, fits on darkeness at my personal opinion.

also, this isnt fully ready yet, so thanks about negative comments for tips, how to make.

These are the things that separates "GOOD" from " OK, its nice"

Its called details.

Like this

post-678-127505349495.jpg

hmmh...

Changing model; It's must. You can't have another zombine running around with a RL, unless it has something like "THOSE GUISE ARE BRAINLESS BUT I HAVE BRAINS AND I SHOOT THEY"

Flashlight; It looks ugly and it points directly at the ground, remove it, it's ugly and ruins it.

It's called critism.

And no need to go all like "fuck you" Because you are learning, and you'll learn what will be better, instead of denying everything.

If you just keep denying, don't do any intros at all, people try to help you improve.

Edited by Lemon!

just came back from school and looked at comments. I think telling what are the bad things can be ok because it will improve it, as long as you dont do it all the way and say good things about it aswell. The Zombine was chosen because Pufulet is a Zombine. I told MiF that the Pufulet is too long. I to think the flashlight looks abit funny, but in a way it was required to see the damn zombine... kept missing him after 10 tries X))

just came back from school and looked at comments. I think telling what are the bad things can be ok because it will improve it, as long as you dont do it all the way and say good things about it aswell. The Zombine was chosen because Pufulet is a Zombine. I told MiF that the Pufulet is too long. I to think the flashlight looks abit funny, but in a way it was required to see the damn zombine... kept missing him after 10 tries X))

People dont know what a pain is to video, where is video from gmod (acting) when you have tried it like three times. Also actor with anyoing littlebrother, who keeps coming to computer all the time... huh! Also my Fraps started to play with me, and Gmod console joined in, and they didnt record... :X. But it was fun to make this.

I thank you all for critics and comments of anykind, i dont meant to be offensive at any momment.