Mr. Green Gaming

mods

In my time on the server i've noticed several people playing with modified files. the most obvious is health hacks where I see people hit several tnt barrels then they don't die. For me I have no mods I die after I hit one. There are also people who are faster than other guys who break record everytime they race, or just about everytime. Makes me think there also modded probably handeling mods. My question is is there any mods that are comenly used by people who play on the server and are any mods accepted on the server

Edited by MoshPit

In my time on the server i've noticed several people playing with modified files. the most obvious is health hacks where I see people hit several tnt barrels then they don't die. For me I have no mods I die after I hit one. There are also people who are faster than other guys who break record everytime they race, or just about everytime. Makes me think there also modded probably handeling mods. My question is is there any mods that are comenly used by people who play on the server and are any mods accepted on the server

We do NOT accept any mods, and everybody will be permanently banned if we see them using speedhack or healthack or any other mods giving them an advantage compared to other players.

The barrels are desync. It means that they're already exploded on their side, while they're not on your computer.

Also, the more FPS the more speed you got. We got a FPS limit of 30/31. If you got an average of 20, you will go slower than a player with always the max. (30/31).

If they don't die when they hit barrels it may be because of bad Synchronization. (Your computer summons the barrels and you see them when spectating somebody that doesn't see them because they had been previously been blown up by somebody else). If he doesn't see them, in your screen it looks like he is going THROUGH them but he actually isn't.

Edit: Yeah well, Ywa pretty much explained it, I guess I wasn't fast enough with the "post" button :P

Edited by BinSlayer