Mr. Green Gaming

Enginner Update Clues ?!

It's morgan for sure.

I mean like, look.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/041/2/f/Morgan_Found__New_by_DwarfVaderRus.jpg

There are some other stuff, some weirdass bubble thing and something that reminds of a "sentry". It's not a model, but you can notice that it's a sentry. I don't have links for these now though.

Might be fake, but they were found in a tf2 file.

Edited by Lemon!

Also a friend linked me to a topic on the steam forums in regard to the feint hand shaped marks on the wall in the picture from the blog a few days ago. Alot of people saying that it means they're implementing trading in this update too. Could be nothing though...

post-1973-127626631307_thumb.png

Also a friend linked me to a topic on the steam forums in regard to the feint hand shaped marks on the wall in the picture from the blog a few days ago. Alot of people saying that it means they're implementing trading in this update too. Could be nothing though...

No that's just the texture itself. I've seen it too. Maybe they just were to lazy and kept it without changing it. Or maybe it is a sign. Don't know about Valve.

Edited by Botervloot